No announcement yet.

Exceelent TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of The Sundance Channel ... I just started watching Rectify last week. I've only see the first episode, but thought it was brilliant ... and not just because Abigail Spencer was front and centre.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfist View Post
      Yep, watching this one too. People are calling it a zombie show but it really isn't. Maybe the last one will be... Anyway it's really well done.
      Yeah, kind off like Stepford Wives, meets Walking Dead, meets Twin Peaks.

More Jenna Thiam?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
        Yeah, kind off like Stepford Wives, meets Walking Dead, meets Twin Peaks.

More Jenna Thiam?

I like her in the show and thought she was pretty cute, but that pic does not do her justice at all. Very weird pose.

Comment

Speaking of The Sundance Channel ... I just started watching Rectify last week. I've only see the first episode, but thought it was brilliant ... and not just because Abigail Spencer was front and centre.
          Great first season, the lead actor is spot-on.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I started watching Sons of Anarchy a few seasons ago. I've never considered it to a top-tier show but this last season was pretty awesome and that finale, dayum!
            If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by ironfist View Post
              I like her in the show and thought she was pretty cute, but that pic does not do her justice at all. Very weird pose.
              Yeah ... I didn't look that hard

Actually she looks creepily underage in that picture.

It was either that or a picture of her hair assaulted by a diffuser.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Great first season, the lead actor is spot-on.
                I actually looked him up after the first episode ... never even heard of him before.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  I started watching Sons of Anarchy a few seasons ago. I've never considered it to a top-tier show but this last season was pretty awesome and that finale, dayum!
                  I have tried watching the first season a couple of times now ... I find it hard to stick with.

Comment

I actually looked him up after the first episode ... never even heard of him before.
                    Neither had I.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

I have tried watching the first season a couple of times now ... I find it hard to stick with.
                      Yea, I was close to bailing on it, but it's a grower.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

• I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Any fans of Key & Peele on Comedy Central? Finally, sketch comedy that doesn't suck! Funny sh!t:

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
                          "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
                          "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                            Any fans of Key & Peele on Comedy Central? Finally, sketch comedy that doesn't suck! Funny sh!t:
                            I enjoy it when I catch it but I haven't gone to making actual plans to watch it yet.
                            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Originally posted by senorsheep View Post
                              Any fans of Key & Peele on Comedy Central? Finally, sketch comedy that doesn't suck! Funny sh!t:
                              Agreed, good stuff.

- Terence McKenna

Comment

• Every white suburban high school boy know who Mr. Garvey is.

I am curious to know if african american kids find that sketch hilarious too

Comment

Working...
                                X