Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
    Uh oh Revo...
    Cancellation is inevitable. This season has been OK, nothing great. If they do cancel it, they should make a spinoff with Dean Pelton & Chang (Ken Jeong, by the way, is a real-life MD).

Comment

• Homeland, on Showtime, has been really good so far. Anyone besides me and heyelander watching?
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
        Homeland, on Showtime, has been really good so far. Anyone besides me and heyelander watching?
        Agreed. I'm watching it too.

Comment

Homeland, on Showtime, has been really good so far. Anyone besides me and heyelander watching?
          I am also watching it and have really enjoyed it.

Comment

• Homeland, Boss & Hell On Wheels. 3 excellent new shows.

I think Boss might be the best of them ... toss up between Boss and Homeland.
            Last edited by johnnya24; 11-16-2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post

What the hell was that at the end of Walking Dead this week!?!?! I've been FFing though a decent bit of it this season so far, but that perked me up.
              Walking Dead ... whited out:

Yeah ... this series has built up nicely. I liked the ending, but it's a bit unbelievable that there were dozens of walkers locked in the barn and no-one heard anything previously. Felt that was a bit lazy.

I'm guessing those are family or friends that have been turned and they can't bring themselves to kill.

Comment

• Ok, I am going to admit it I like Revenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                  Homeland, Boss & Hell On Wheels. 3 excellent new shows.

I think Boss might be the best of them ... toss up between Boss and Homeland.
                  Yeah, liking Boss as well... Problem is, I keep seeing a dickish Frasier
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Yeah, liking Boss as well... Problem is, I keep seeing a dickish Frasier
                    Huh, I think he's doing a fantastic job and I haven't seen any resemblance to Frasier, other than his face
                    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                      Huh, I think he's doing a fantastic job and I haven't seen any resemblance to Frasier, other than his face
                      Yeah, that's what I mean... I think it's a great show and Kesley Grammer is a good actor. It's just after seeing him for so many years as Frasier (Cheers, then Frasier), it is ingrained, which is why I said I "see" a dickish Fraiser

Comment

• Just had another thought about the ending of the last episode of The Walking Dead ... I wonder

Comment

Yeah, that's what I mean... I think it's a great show and Kesley Grammer is a good actor. It's just after seeing him for so many years as Frasier (Cheers, then Frasier), it is ingrained, which is why I said I "see" a dickish Fraiser
                          It's hard to imagine Frasier being that mean and nasty.

Comment

• An older trailer

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                              Just had another thought about the ending of the last episode of The Walking Dead ... I wonder
                              WOW! And I mean WOW! The finale just blew me away. That show never fails to deliver, imo.
                              “Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.”
                              -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

• Originally posted by Wonderboy View Post
                                WOW! And I mean WOW! The finale just blew me away. That show never fails to deliver, imo.
                                Yup ... and superbly executed. This series has boiled up brilliantly so far. Of course it doesn't make sense without the convergence of story-lines, but that was the best episode yet.

Spoiler (whited out): If I were one of the crew, I'd turn the gun on the farmer next ... knowing that the girl was in the barn and yet letting people go out and risk their lives looking for her

Comment

Working...
                                X