Exceelent TV Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    Boss with Kelsey Grammer is baddass so far.
    Agreed.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• not sure I loved this plot twist on Homeland, but we'll see where it goes....

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
        Just caught episode 1 of season 2 from The Walking Dead last night and I loved it.
        The front page of RJ reminds me of The Walking Dead -- all these banned zombie spammers just milling about.....

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          not sure I loved this plot twist on Homeland, but we'll see where it goes....
          What plot twist in particular? Seems to be on a pretty steady path to me ... although I have no clue where it's taking me

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
            What plot twist in particular? Seems to be on a pretty steady path to me ... although I have no clue where it's taking me
            In white:
            suddenly the CIA agent tracking him is his lover? I'm not sure I loved that angle.

Comment

• Has anyone caught Vietnam in HD on the History Channel? They've modeled it just the same way as the WWII in HD series, with popular actors voicing the soldiers they're highlighting. It's narrated by Michael C. Hall. Saw the 1964-1965 episode last night, just amazing.

Comment

Has anyone caught Vietnam in HD on the History Channel? They've modeled it just the same way as the WWII in HD series, with popular actors voicing the soldiers they're highlighting. It's narrated by Michael C. Hall. Saw the 1964-1965 episode last night, just amazing.
                ...I did catch the latest South Park episode about the History Channel ... which was brilliant,

Comment

Has anyone caught Vietnam in HD on the History Channel? They've modeled it just the same way as the WWII in HD series, with popular actors voicing the soldiers they're highlighting. It's narrated by Michael C. Hall. Saw the 1964-1965 episode last night, just amazing.
                  I had a teacher in high school that we named "Captain Video" for Modern US History, basically post WWII to present, where we watched all 13 episodes of "Vietnam, the Ten Thousand Day War", epic stuff....
                  "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                    I've thought Prime Suspect has been decent. Same crime procedural, but the characters seem decent so far. Sort of has the same feel for me that Detroit 1-8-7 had last season, although I think Detroit was a better show.
                    Prime Suspect has been dropped from NBC's mid-season schedule. Sad, that and Person of Interest have been the only two new network shows that I really liked.

Have stopped watching Ringer. I've decided that SMG is a horrible actress.

What the hell was that at the end of Walking Dead this week!?!?! I've been FFing though a decent bit of it this season so far, but that perked me up.
                    I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Classic!

Comment

• Uh oh Revo...

Comment

Prime Suspect has been dropped from NBC's mid-season schedule. Sad, that and Person of Interest have been the only two new network shows that I really liked.
                            NBC as usual has no idea what it's doing. Running it against The Mentalist was asinine -- it's the same target audience.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

• not to offend anyone but Prime Suspect always looked awful. Just going by the commercials...
                              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                                not to offend anyone but Prime Suspect always looked awful. Just going by the commercials...
                                yeah, I think what makes it good is the depth of the characters and supporting cast, which probably doesn't translate well to a 10 second teaser.
                                I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Working...
                                X