No announcement yet.

The Big Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna be boring and go for Mayweather on points ... but hope Pacman knocks this prick out.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
      Gonna be boring and go for Mayweather on points ... but hope Pacman knocks this prick out.
      boycotting it myself, Mayweather is a douche, a huge douche, like if Godzilla were female and needed a douche.......
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
        boycotting it myself, Mayweather is a douche, a huge douche, like if Godzilla were female and needed a douche.......
        If there's a chance I can see Mayweather getting floored, I don't wanna miss that. For all his massive douchiness, the biggest thing that sucks about Mayweather is that he's almost as good as he thinks he is.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          That's exactly what I'd bet and how I feel about Mayweather. I read his son's report to the police about when Floyd was beating his mom in front of him. F'n scumbag.
          He usually does his stage walk flanked by Justin Bieber and 50 Cent. That says it all.

Comment

If there's a chance I can see Mayweather getting floored, I don't wanna miss that. For all his massive douchiness, the biggest thing that sucks about Mayweather is that he's almost as good as he thinks he is.
            I know the man is good , but he is the epitome of society excusing abhorrent behavior because he can make someone money.

That just adds to me dislike for the man.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

He usually does his stage walk flanked by Justin Bieber and 50 Cent. That says it all.
              And the burger King king?
              I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Pacman in the 3rd please.

Comment

Slow so far. I don't see that happening

Comment

Has Pac landed a punch in the first 3? So impressive from Mayweather so far.

Comment

Has Pac landed a punch in the first 3? So impressive from Mayweather so far.
                      Decent 4th for him though

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                        Decent 4th for him though
                        Yeah ... maybe the 6th also, but that was about it. Mayweather just tied him in knots all fights. I've never seen Pacquiao look so impotent.

Comment

watching paint dry is the excitement level of that fight

Comment

My brother's in-laws are Filipino so they were very excited for the fight... the food was fantastic. They were all cheering very loudly throughout (apparently mayweather cheated a good bit). All except for my 5 year old niece who decided she wanted the bald man to win and couldn't be swayed. they all left sad and I left very full.

Comment

Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                              watching paint dry is the excitement level of that fight
                              The only way you get a good fight from Mayweather is if someone gets on top of him, or has a more banzai style ... we thought that Pacman would be that fighter ... but I reckon he felt that viper right hand a few times and didn't feel like yoloing in.

More a purist fight than anything else, and ultimately not good for boxing I'd say given he viewing figures. Mayweather was super impressive. But yeah, a pretty dull one sided affair because Pacquiao didn't have an answer.
                              Last edited by johnnya24; 05-03-2015, 05:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                My brother's in-laws are Filipino so they were very excited for the fight... the food was fantastic. They were all cheering very loudly throughout (apparently mayweather cheated a good bit). All except for my 5 year old niece who decided she wanted the bald man to win and couldn't be swayed. they all left sad and I left very full.
                                I thought for a second, "you sly old devil, did you put a ring on it?" ... then realised, probably your sister/brothers in laws.

Cheating .... nah ... Mayweather held and muscled Pacquiao a bit, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Comment

Working...
                                X