that is an amazing get by you - and remind your wife as much

two masters of their craft, and she is still stupid beautiful for her age
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• The Clarks - The Box

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Clarks - Train

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Clarks - On Saturday

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• One of my favorite blues artists.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Blues From The Sky:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Moon is Shining:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Blues This Morning:

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• At the risk of overdoing it on the Live from Daryl's House videos, here's another. Just so many good performances from various artists on that show. Was never a big fan of this song until i heard this version.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• What does it say about me that I totally GET Lorde's dancing ...

Comment

• Company of Thieves: Oscar Wilde

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Welcome blast from the past

Comment

• Let's change it up a bit and slow it down. I suppose it's possible I've posted this before. I'm sure I've posted something by Eric Bachmann, either Archers of Loaf or Crooked Fingers, but this is just him stripped down; raw and pure. And amazing and brilliant. It's a wonderfully haunting song and I'm sure eldiablo will hate it. But that's ok, plus I have a feeling he's blocked my posts anyway so he won't see it. I dunno, I doubt anyone will like it anyway.

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• I like it. Reminds me of Arlo Guthrie.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                                I like it. Reminds me of Arlo Guthrie.
                                I can see that. Glad you like it.

Here's one from his current band. His sound seems to always change from album to album. He usually gets different band members, different producers, etc. The only thing that stays the same is it's all great.

I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Working...
                                X