Exceelent Music You've Heard Lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
    I l'd but it might not have been totally ol. Sorry for misleading anyone.
    With such a horrible betrayal, how can we ever trust any of your quotes again?

Comment

• Did I hear someone asking for some alt country?

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
        Did I hear someone asking for some alt country?

Speaking of alt country, I saw three nights ont eh Old 97s a few weeks back in Brooklyn. They did their first three albums, it was pretty great. I have video for a few songs that I need to get up on the internet.
        I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
          Speaking of alt country, I saw three nights ont eh Old 97s a few weeks back in Brooklyn. They did their first three albums, it was pretty great. I have video for a few songs that I need to get up on the internet.
          Nice, post em when you do.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Somehow this one didn't get picked in the soul/funk/r&b draft.

- Terence McKenna

Comment

Screw those guys, listen to cats fucking instead. The exact same sound written throughout history, and better.

Is it rape if they can't say no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Controller Jacobs View Post
                I only ask that you closely watch from 1:15-1:25. Then, pause and go to the 1:21 mark in case you missed it.
                I saw it on a Bill Burr post, but Burr's commentary is so angry, even for him, that I can't recommend it.

The Faces cover this one...

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                  Nice, post em when you do.
                  The sound isn't that great, I'm probably too close to get good sound and I also didn't get the first part of the second song since they did a weird slow beginning and I didn't realize it was the beginning.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Now I realize none of you will like this song, but i think one of you old pervs chose her in that fetish draft.. so enjoy: and yeah i dig the song..catchy as hell chorus...

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                      Now I realize none of you will like this song, but i think one of you old pervs chose her in that fetish draft.. so enjoy: and yeah i dig the song..catchy as hell chorus...

I love this song!

said no heterosexual adult male ever

Comment

Holy freakin' crap this is amazing. Steve, you need to check this dude out!

wow, that's the first acoustic version I've ever heard of it, good stuff
                        "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• New Mazzy Star record coming soon ... I'm not sure if I'm happy of miserable?

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                            New Mazzy Star record coming soon ... I'm not sure if I'm happy of miserable?

one of my best buddy's wives is chunky Hope Sandoval
                            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Been hearing about these guys for a long time. Pretty catchy:

Comment

• Heard this for the first time in a few years, love this song.

- Terence McKenna

Comment

Working...
                                X