• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This whole album is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by TS Garp View Post
      This whole album is great.

Sounds good. I'll have to check out more.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Probably my favorite album to relax/read to:

Comment

• Loving this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jefe View Post
            Loving this guy.

JTE is great, though your video has been taken down.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• Rumours of his demise have been greatly exaggerated ... Bowie's back. New single, new record in 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                Rumours of his demise have been greatly exaggerated ... Bowie's back. New single, new record in 2013.

I would say rumours of his demise were spot on . Man that was boring.
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                  I would say rumours of his demise were spot on . Man that was boring.
                  Nevermind, the new One Direction album will be out soon

Comment

Nevermind, the new One Direction album will be out soon
                    It will no doubt crap all over that bland Bowie.
                    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

A music journalist I respect from the Guardian, in his year end review, said he saw them live and it made him feel 16 all over again ... that was good enough for me.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012...12?INTCMP=SRCH
                      They're playing a tiny venue in town on the 23rd.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Fun cover day.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

• It's fun cover day already?

Comment

• Not fun cover but one of the greatest

the power of this song/singer is incredible

Comment

• Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                              Not fun cover but one of the greatest

the power of this song/singer is incredible
                              No argument here, Johnny takes that song and makes it his like no other cover I know, this is only other one that is close for me

"You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                They're playing a tiny venue in town on the 23rd.
                                Ty and his buddies are the house band at a bar walking distance from my house
                                "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
                                X