X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dope MC.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Sonic Youth is untalented, pretentious garbage. It's like if the Sex Pistols took themselves way, way more seriously (and ripped off other bands' sounds far more). Terrible.
      +1. These emporers are buck naked.
      Last edited by senorsheep; 04-10-2012, 12:07 PM.
      "When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, "it means just what I choose it to mean - neither more nor less."
      "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."
      "The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master - that's all."

Comment

Thanks Jude. Your influence is definitely needed in this thread.
        Thanks bro. Dude is from Oakland so it's a little more special for me. Oh and for Sonic Youth, of all their songs I've only ever liked Teenage Riot. The rest was utter noise. Though they've a great name for a band. But I'm not sure where their pub comes from.

Comment

• Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
          Thanks bro. Dude is from Oakland so it's a little more special for me. Oh and for Sonic Youth, of all their songs I've only ever liked Teenage Riot. The rest was utter noise. Though they've a great name for a band. But I'm not sure where their pub comes from.
          If ElD wasn't being sarcastic, then I suppose we can add a second musical genre to his eclectic musical tastes ... not sure what that musical genre is though

Comment

• Finally got around to this ...

... really good record.

Followed by this epic version of the Russian National Anthem

Canadians to communists.

Comment

• '00s Rush is probably the best Rush since the early '80s.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• 1-2-3-4

Comment

• A band that has taken me some time to get into ... finally got around to it.

Comment

• Elton writes and performs some incredible songs...along with Bernie Taupin.

"I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• For all Dylan lovers ... this kid seems like he could be a special talent ... only 17.

Every song I can find of his on Youtube is excellent ... let me think now, what was I doing when I was 17 ... I don't think I even owned 2 suits!

Comment

Man, Fugazi was the best, the skinny little bastards.
                            80-90's alt draft

Comment

I absolutely want no part of that.
                              And this would be different from every other music draft we've had how?
                              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Dunno. I've never done a music draft with you guys.
                                Lol, yea that was my point.
                                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Working...
                                X