X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was fun:

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Can someone show me how to make this show up. I know you have done it before. Can my work firewall prevent me from posting the actual video?

Comment

• 1. Get your link from youtube
        2. Click the icon that says Insert Video when you point at it. (Next to last one)
        3. Paste your link into the Insert Video Clip box
        4. Click OK
        “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• A lot of people don't realize just how good of a guitar player Glen Campbell was. Here he leaves a room full of country music icons in awe.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

• Phosphorescent's new album is awesome.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I've been getting really into ambient instrumental, usually electronic music lately. In searching for more and more music to talk over top of during my radio show, I've found a collection of artists I'm really into. There's a youtube page called Sonne Immage that's a really incredible curator of this weird ambient stuff. My wife says a lot of it sounds like "hold music"... and that stings... but I can kind of see it. It's just like if you were paying session musicians to cover traditional hold music staples, but only after they've taken copious amounts of whatever psychedelics produce this type of music. I miss being signed up with an abusive cell service provider like Rogers, because at least when you had to call them every month to fix your bill, you got to jam out to some incredible hold music.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• I recently stumbled across a video from last year's LCD Soundsystem album, and I think its incredible. Turns out it was directed by Rian Johnson (Looper, Star Wars Last Jedi). I love his work, one of my faves. Had no idea he directed the Last Jedi... made me think I should finally give in and watch the latest Star Wars films.
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Last edited by Teenwolf; 11-20-2018, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                      ... made me think I should finally give in and watch the latest Star Wars films.
                      Stay strong bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
                        Stay strong bro.
                        It's mostly just a being married thing. I prioritize things to watch with wifey or horror to watch solo.

Comment

• Something about this chorus I really enjoy singing along to...

"Go fuck yourself.
                          You heard me right.
                          Don't call me nice, again...
                          We'll all be laughing with you,
                          when you die!"

Creepy, super catchy. Really dig it. Hadn't been aware of MGMT continuing to be a band worth following.

Comment

• I normally don't get too into funk music... but this funk from Senegal (I think?) is the catchiest damn thing I've heard in a while.

Dab-a-dab-a-dab-a-dabba-dab-a-dab-a-dab-a-dab-a-dab.... dab-dab... ROBERTO!

Comment

• This is scary good.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I'm reading that this guy did backing vocals in the movie. I think he could have done them solo.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X