Will Smith vs Chris Rock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Ok, compromise -- I won't hit you and I will just slash one tire repeatedly if that helps
    repeating for how long?

will you be marching still?

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post

But as you said--we probably won't see eye to eye on this subject--If you recall-I advocated dragging people out of their SUVs and beating them if the voted Republican after 8 years of Bush Jr. Not my finest moment, but you get the point.
      Yes, the proposal for dragging people out of SUV's and kicking ass kind of sets the stage for the discussion, lol
      ---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        repeating for how long?

will you be marching still?
        I'm slashing still
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Yes, the proposal for dragging people out of SUV's and kicking ass kind of sets the stage for the discussion, lol
          And Will Smith is kind of known for kicking ass on stage...
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Ok, compromise -- I won't hit you and I will just slash one tire repeatedly if that helps
            Alternatively, you could stop posting stupid crap, amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by umjewman View Post
              Alternatively, you could stop posting stupid crap, amirite?
              Sure....
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

I'll hit him, especially if he keeps suggesting s Trump run in 24...
                While I don't want to be hit, you have to realize that both Trump and OneJ, er, I mean Cruz, will both be running in 24. Whether or not one of them is the nominee is anyone's guess.

I still think it will be "Polished Trump", also known as Ron DeSantis.

Now, pardon me, I'm going to get some padding to guard against the cross-country assault.

Comment

Sure....
                  Dammit, now look what I've done. You probably won't even keep calling yourself Johnny Dickshot anymore.

Comment

And Will Smith is kind of known for kicking ass on stage...
                    And getting saves

Comment

Dammit, now look what I've done. You probably won't even keep calling yourself Johnny Dickshot anymore.
                      Who ???
                      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

And getting saves
                        And hitting homers. Although not that Will Smith, obviously.

Comment

And hitting homers. Although not that Will Smith, obviously.
                          I admire your commitment to the bit, even when nobody is really playing along. It's inspiring.

Comment

Who ???
                            Insert sad face emoji here. Come back, Johnny D, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!

Comment

Insert sad face emoji here. Come back, Johnny D, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!
                              See what you did!! One low blow and no more Dickshot.
                              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

See what you did!! One low blow and no more Dickshot.
                                It's okay, if he's anything like the Will Smith I know, he'll dodge it. If not, he's brave enough to carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X