replied
    Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

FS is as nice as they come in person.
    Meh... I'm honestly a lot nicer.

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

You were cancelled for your pillow and chicken connections, but The Feral Slasher is all about second chances, so I will be sure to invite you for a potential meeting in January.
    I did make it away unslashed--I don't wanna ruin your rep as a Feral Slasher, but I have to say to others who may want to help FS pass heyelander on RJers met, FS is as nice as they come in person. It was a great time, and would be great to meet umjewman in person too...we don't get many visitors in the Binghamton area, especially in the winter. It isn't exactly the kinda place folks wanna come unless they have to.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post

Thanks for inviting me :-(
    You were cancelled for your pillow and chicken connections, but The Feral Slasher is all about second chances, so I will be sure to invite you for a potential meeting in January.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    I was just thinking that I still feel like I have the lead on RJers met, but then was thinking about how few of them still post to the board. With a name like Wayne and the heyelander handle, I might be worried about meeting me if I were you all.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post

it doesn't sound like they did.

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied
    Not sure where to post this, so I chose this thread. I was fortunate to have the chance to meet up with Sour Masher. Had a very nice dinner, and was cool to talk with Sour Masher in person. Forget to take pictures, maybe next time.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post

And he made it away unslashed?
    I haven't seen any posts from him since this weekend...

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post

maybe ?

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied
    Not sure where to post this, so I chose this thread. I was fortunate to have the chance to meet up with Sour Masher. Had a very nice dinner, and was cool to talk with Sour Masher in person. Forget to take pictures, maybe next time.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied

Leave a comment:

• madducks
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post
    RJEL Wife is a big Hall and Oats fan. I've seen them... too many times now. Saw them in Reno back in October (she made a couple of dollars betting on the playoff phils!) and Hall's voice is getting, not great. Not sure if age has finally caught up, or if he was having a bad day, but things were rough.
    Yeah, sadly, Daryl Hall's vocal range has been slipping for a few years now. John Oates voice has been gone for even longer. I was embarrassed for Oates when he tried to sing on an episode of "Live from Daryl's House" a few years back. The guest singers usually handled the more challenging vocals on that show which is most exceelent BTW..

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    RJEL Wife is a big Hall and Oats fan. I've seen them... too many times now. Saw them in Reno back in October (she made a couple of dollars betting on the playoff phils!) and Hall's voice is getting, not great. Not sure if age has finally caught up, or if he was having a bad day, but things were rough.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    since i can't find the exceelent music thread and i know Chance love Hall and Oates i'll just post this here...it's excellent

She's Gone (1976) - Hall & Oates - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Is there a chance anyone like's this..exceelent 80's tune

The Tubes - She's A Beauty (Official Music Video) - YouTube
    the cheesy video is just a bonus...you're welcome

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Is there a chance anyone like's this..exceelent 80's tune