X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umjewman
    replied
    Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post

You are invited for today's meet up. Be there at six !
    Binghamton is approximately 3 hours from me, so I will need more than negative 3 hours notice to get there.

Also, why are you making monthly trips to Binghamton? Is SM THAT nice in person?

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post

Ha.....you want me to end up on Dateline with Keith Morrison talkin bout the mysterious circumstances surrounding my murder.
    Probably wouldn't work out well for me either since you met with "The Feral Slasher" shortly before your unfortunate demise
    Last edited by The Feral Slasher; 01-31-2024, 10:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied
    Originally posted by heyelander View Post

Try telling your wife "no, I'm meeting his other daughter this time..."
    Ha.....you want me to end up on Dateline with Keith Morrison talkin bout the mysterious circumstances surrounding my murder.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied

We got a photo this time....my wife required this as she was getting suspicious about a second meet up with an alleged online friend who happens to share my name.

pic--Sean and Sean.jpg
    Try telling your wife "no, I'm meeting his other daughter this time..."

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied
    Originally posted by umjewman View Post

Oh I’m not coming up to Binghamton. I just want to be invited to things so I can say I’m busy. Makes me feel important.
    You are invited for today's meet up. Be there at six !

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied

I did make it away unslashed--I don't wanna ruin your rep as a Feral Slasher, but I have to say to others who may want to help FS pass heyelander on RJers met, FS is as nice as they come in person. It was a great time, and would be great to meet umjewman in person too...we don't get many visitors in the Binghamton area, especially in the winter. It isn't exactly the kinda place folks wanna come unless they have to.
    We got a photo this time....my wife required this as she was getting suspicious about a second meet up with an alleged online friend who happens to share my name.

pic--Sean and Sean.jpg

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied

You were cancelled for your pillow and chicken connections, but The Feral Slasher is all about second chances, so I will be sure to invite you for a potential meeting in January.
    I’m busy that day (see post above).

Leave a comment:

• umjewman
    replied

I did make it away unslashed--I don't wanna ruin your rep as a Feral Slasher, but I have to say to others who may want to help FS pass heyelander on RJers met, FS is as nice as they come in person. It was a great time, and would be great to meet umjewman in person too...we don't get many visitors in the Binghamton area, especially in the winter. It isn't exactly the kinda place folks wanna come unless they have to.
    Oh I’m not coming up to Binghamton. I just want to be invited to things so I can say I’m busy. Makes me feel important.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied
    Originally posted by Ken View Post

First start with NRV (niceness replacement value). Then simply sum up each individual's NOR (niceness over replacement).
    that makes perfect sense. thanks! You're a nice guy.

Leave a comment:

• Ken
    replied

your kids are nicer than both of us put together.

(now I'm puzzling how niceness stacks)
    First start with NRV (niceness replacement value). Then simply sum up each individual's NOR (niceness over replacement).

Leave a comment:

• GwynnInTheHall
    replied

Ha, it is pretty cool that my kids got to meet you and be part of the RJ experience.
    I dunno, I'm pretty polite while dragging you from your SUV, just ask Chance....oh wait.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied

Ha, it is pretty cool that my kids got to meet you and be part of the RJ experience.

Leave a comment:

• Sour Masher
    replied

Meh... I'm honestly a lot nicer.
    Now that I know your name is Wayne, the placeholder image in my head for you is Wayne from Letterkenny.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• heyelander
    replied

Can't deny it. You not only met up with me, but both my kids.

Leave a comment:

• The Feral Slasher
    replied

Meh... I'm honestly a lot nicer.
    Can't deny it. You not only met up with me, but both my kids.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X