No announcement yet.

*Official Sports Wagering Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got an easy arb up that doesn't require anything weird.

Steelers Ravens on Draft King boost opt in for +150 on who scores first. Take the Ravens on draft kings for $25 max

Take the Steelers on Fan Duel for $29.48 at +112 and take your $8.02 profit.

Comment

• So I decided to simply convert my free $40 bet into money instead of trying to hit something on it solo.

$40 free bet on Draft Kings on Stanford +325

$101.11 on Oregon at -350 on Fox Bet

Conversion is I wind up with just about $29 in real money no matter what. You assume Oregon will win and it'll go there, but nice safe way to make a profit.

Comment

• I found that DraftKings not only offers teasers, but reverse teasers as well. You have to add two games for it to show up, which is why I didn't think they did.

Saturday NCAA Early Afternoon Action
        $5 Cincinnati -7 - WON $9.23
        $10 Wake Forest -13.5 - WON $18.47
        $10 Parlay - Cincy -7, Wake -14 - WON $35.32
        $10 Teaser - Cincy -1, Wake -8 - WON $21.89

Total Wagered: $35.00
        Total Payout: $84.91
        Total +/-: $49.91

Saturday NCAA Afternoon/Evening Action
        $10 Teaser - Charlotte +17, North Carolina -2 - LOST
        $10 Teaser - Charlotte +17, North Carolina -2, Texas/Ok St u65 - LOST
        $5 Parlay - Charlotte +10.5, North Carolina -8.5, Texas/Ok St u58.5 - LOST
        $10 Ok St ML (DK promo) - LOST

-$35. The late games ruined my day!

Comment

• Free roll opportunity with a chance to middle and hit both

Draft kings ceedee lamb under 52.5 yards max bet whatever it let’s you. I got 91.16 at +110

Fan duel over 42.5 calculate what you need to bet to be even as the odds are -110 currently.

You either break even or hit both

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
            Free roll opportunity with a chance to middle and hit both

Draft kings ceedee lamb under 52.5 yards max bet whatever it let’s you. I got 91.16 at +110

Fan duel over 42.5 calculate what you need to bet to be even as the odds are -110 currently.

You either break even or hit both
            CeeDee's number on DK is now 44.5 and FD's is 49.5

Comment

• Fox has a promo for tomorrow: +100 if the Steelers score a TD in each half. $25 max bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                CeeDee's number on DK is now 44.5 and FD's is 49.5
                Yep that stuff moves fast when people start to see it.

Comment

Fox has a promo for tomorrow: +100 if the Steelers score a TD in each half. $25 max bet.
                  I think I mentioned this one the other day, I hope I did. I am in twice now. Not sure I will go a third time unless I win some money elsewhere today.

Comment

I think I mentioned this one the other day, I hope I did. I am in twice now. Not sure I will go a third time unless I win some money elsewhere today.
                    How do you get in twice? Two different accounts, or is there a time lapse? Or do they really just not care how many times you can bet it?

I bet it an hour ago, and I can only bet it a 2nd time for $1.

Comment

How do you get in twice? Two different accounts, or is there a time lapse? Or do they really just not care how many times you can bet it?

I bet it an hour ago, and I can only bet it a 2nd time for $1.
                      A few weeks ago I said the fox promo bets will let you rebet every 24 hours but the clock resets every time you try so keep track of when you bet. They may eventually stop this but it’s been working for a few weeks now.

Comment

• had 3 plays tonight

- ARK-A&M OVER 53.5, won that one before the end of the 3rd quarter

- Ohio St -12 over Penn State. it was 21-6 at half with the yards at 280 to 75 and with a couple of apparent PSU alum officials handing the Lions all 6 points. PSU TD cuts it to 31-19 early 4th qtr and PSU goes for 2 and fails, so a push for now. OSU 38-19 with 9 minutes left. PSU - nearly in gar-bage time - a TD with 6 minutes left for 38-25. go for 2 again, miss again. OSU turtles up, and PSU throws an INT with 3 mins left down to the PSU 5 - so this spread is over, right? BUT OSU misses its 2nd 20-yard FG of the game (!). later OSU punts it down to the 1 with 90 seconds left - except numbnuts OSU guy bumps it into the end zone. finally another miscue and it really IS over - OSU in a blowout that only covered the spread by 1 point!

- also had ARK +12.5 over A&M. ARK, without a first down in its previous 4 opening possessions this season, marches right down the field for a 7-0 lead. maybe a point spread laugher? not so much. Hogs still covering with 20 minutes left, but then Aggies two TDs for a 42-17 lead after 3 quarters and I needed help. so did the A&M boosters/bettors, because their lads just curled up to sleep in 4th quarter. 42-24 into final minute when the Hogs BACK DOOR the cheap TD against the bored Aggies for a 42-31 win but no cover!

win, win, win - in pretty much the most extreme ways possible

finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• A good weekend so far - almost perfect.

Overs on Cincy-Memphis and WVA-K State squeaked past. Took guaranteed money on Ok St-Texas with a boost that gave me plus odds on either team winning. Just missed Auburn-LSU over (which seemed hopeless when it was 7-0 with 7 minutes left in the first half but ended up 48-11). Took the Oklahoma-TTU over of 67 which almost hit at halftime. Then took the in-game over on A&M-Arkansas which hit on the late garbage time TD by Arkansas.

And the capper, put 5 on the Maryland money line at +1300 when they were down 38-28, and they came back to win in OT.

Now time to blow it all on the NFL today!

Comment

A few weeks ago I said the fox promo bets will let you rebet every 24 hours but the clock resets every time you try so keep track of when you bet. They may eventually stop this but it’s been working for a few weeks now.
                            Yep, was able to place a 2nd max bet for it this morning. Dang, why didn't I know this when it had the real slam dunks?

Learned a lesson on taking unders in college football -- their OT allows for multiple scores (which didn't affect my loss yesterday, but certainly could have). It's certainly possible that an additional 50+ points could be scored in OT! Last time I take an NCAA under!

Comment

• I am mostly going to play the boosts and root for my ceedee lamb middle to hit.

I'll have $75 in on the Steelers to score a TD each half by the end at +100

The Lamb boost and the hedge on the Steelers Ravens first score

$15 in on the early Week DK boost of the Packers, Rams and Titans to win +245

$5 with the 20% profit boost on a 2 leg parlay on the Steelers and Lions to win at +669

$50 on the fan duel points boost. Steelers +9.5, Radiers +8.5, and Packers +0.5 at +230

So that's plenty might throw a few $5 parlays for fun to follow on games I have no bets on.

Comment

• Sunday NFL Action
                                $30 Steelers 1st Tm to Score @ +110 - WON $63.00
                                $10 Parker <58.5 - WON $18.50
                                $10 Mayfield <232.5 - WON $17.30
                                $10 Carr <250.5 - WON $17.30
                                $5 Cook >70.5 - WON $9.50
                                $5 Thielen <67.5 - WON $9.50
                                $10 DCook TD - WON $19.09
                                $10 Parlay - Carr <249.5, Mayfield <231.5 - WON $35.30
                                $5 JWilliams >67.5 - WON $9.35
                                $50 Steelers TD in both halves - WON $100.00

Free Bet - 2gm Parlay - Packers ML, Rams ML - LOST
                                $5 Jonnu Smith >35.5 - LOST
                                $25 Ravens 1st Tm to Score @ +150 - LOST
                                $5 Rodgers <282.5 - LOST
                                $20 Teaser - Bills +2, Rams +3, Chiefs -14 - LOST
                                $5 LJax TD + Ravens win - LOST
                                $10 Hunt TD - LOST
                                $10 Teaser - Packers even, Chiefs -13.5 - LOST
                                $10 Parlay - JWilliams TD, DCook TD, JWilliams >68.5 - LOST
                                $5 Parlay - JWilliams TD, DCook TD, JWilliams >68.5, Thielen <66.5, Cook >73.5 - LOST
                                $10 Parlay - Titans ML, Packers ML, Rams ML- LOST
                                $10 JWilliams TD - LOST

Total Wagered: $260.00
                                Total Payout: $298.84
                                Total +/-: $39.84

Sunday Night Football
                                $5 Parlay - Fulgham o62.5 + Fulgham TD - WON $19.11
                                $5 Fulgham o62.5 - WON $9.35
                                $5 Elliott or Scott 1st TD - LOST
                                $10 Parlay - Scott TD + Elliott o21.5 rec yds - LOST
                                $5 Fox Promo - Eagles score every qtr - LOST
                                $10 Scott TD - LOST
                                $5 Goedert 1st TD - LOST
                                $5 Goedert TD - LOST
                                $5 Gallup o23.5 - WON $9.50
                                $10 Elliot o21.5 rec - LOST

Total Wagered: $65.00
                                Total Payout: $37.96
                                Total +/-: ($27.04)

Comment

Working...
                                X