No announcement yet.

*Official Sports Wagering Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got busy and didn't post but nothing out there to arb anymore lately.

Did bet on the Dogers to win the NLCS today at +200 which now looks good.

Did the HR Double up hedge on the Dodgers on Fan Duel and Braves on Draft Kings at the risk of losing $2 and the Dodgers hit 3 HR's in the first inning so that will make me $24

Betting the Astros on the ML straight up chasing the HR double up.

Advice from a gambling idiot here. So when you bet ML action on Fan Duel they have the right to change the bet odds if the pitchers change. They also won't show you the odds that they settle on until the settle the bet. So I did not get the Braves at +160 yesterday they readjusted it to +120. Just an FYI if anyone else likes to hedge midgame like me.

Comment

• Acuna to get a hit today - DK "Boost" from -215 to even money. $10 max but has a nice chance
      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Used that Acuna bet.

Chasing another double up bet the Rays with no hedge.

The odds on the dodgers Astros got so that I could try to hedge for $1 dodgers hit 3 hr and win I get $21 profit.

Fox bet has ben and wentz to each throw a td pass at +100 max bet $10

Comment

• I took the Dodgers -1.5, the Rays ML, the Acuna hit promo bet, and the Fox promo bets: Bellinger HR + Dodgers win & Lowe HR + Rays win. Lowe has been cold as ice, but I like the Rays to win today, and it was +800.

Comment

• Nice hit on the B Lowe HR, I did not get that one but took the Cody bet. At least we can both root for the rays now.

Comment

• Got my 3 Rays HR's but it is a tie game so the odds aren't really good enough to hedge. I also bet $10 back in on the Rays at +200 on the ML live. So I have $60 into this and if the Rays win now I would win $150 with the bonus. If the Rays can just score the next run I can hedge it some.

Comment

• Unbelievable

Comment

• Not ideal, oh well. Got the Acuna bet and the Dodgers are up and with a hr. The futures dodgers bet will look much better if they get it to 2-2 today.

Comment

• So frustrating that Lowe hit a HR and the Rays hit 3 HRs.....but they lost the game. The higher odds plays came through, the lower odds play failed. *sigh*

Comment

• Ok the good news is I bet on the Rays and Dogers yesterday the bad news was both teams hit 2 HR's instead of 3. I got nervous with the Rays and hedeged in the 8th inning it cost me $9 to guarantee a $40 profit.

I already have $50 into the Dodgers to win the series at +200 so not sure if I will bet the game or just watch for that bet.

Draft Kings has like 5 20% boosts on 2 or more leg NFL parlays.

Fan Duel has the Ravens at -7.5 boosted to +125 the game is at -10 on some sites so I will max that one. Fan Due also has the steelers at -3.5 for +105 I will bet it to root for the steelers.

Fox has that Wentz Ben boost, I learned from another forum that fox is still letting people rebet it every 24 hours. Sadly from when I bet that means I only am in on it twice. Fox also has the Steelers to win and Claypool to score for +300 it would be +235 on Fan Duel so I bet it for 5.

Draft Kings has the first touchdown thing again for Sunday Night Football.

Fox also has a couple of other boosts, they have Mark Andrews, Adam Thielen and Derek Henry to score boosted to 600 it is 455 on fan duel.

Ok that is all I see, anyone have any bets they like to use those draft kings boost parlays on?

Comment

• I found a different strategy this week, as I discovered DraftKings starts all their passing/rushing/receiving yards props at -112. I went onto the site on Friday night and saw which props had their odds moved significantly by then — noting, I believe, an influx of heavy money before the site moves the actual O/U line.

So I took many of the ones that moved the most and 8 out of 11 hit. (* denotes the wagers whose odds moved early)

I also hit with the Dodgers yesterday on the run line for $23.

Week 6 Wagers
                        $10 Dodgers -1.5 - WON $23.00
                        $10 Dodgers ML - WON $16.60
                        $5 Moore >56.5 - WON $9.50
                        $5 Burton >2.5 receptions - WON $7.65*
                        $5 Freeman >54.5 - WON $8.00*
                        $5 DHarris <57.5 - WON $8.85*
                        $5 DJones <240.5 - WON $8.80*
                        $5 Lock <220.5 - WON $8.75*
                        $10 JRobinson TD - WON $16.89
                        $10 Golladay >65.5 - WON $17.00*
                        $5 Fulgham >54.5 - WON $9.55*
                        $10 Big Ben + Wentz TD - WON $20.00
                        $5 Parlay - Burton >2.5 receptions & Crowder >5.5 receptions - WON $12.77
                        $10 Golladay >4.5 receptions - LOST* (by 0.5 catches!)
                        $5 Montgomery >59.5 - LOST* (by 1.5 yds!)
                        $10 Newton <50.5 rush - LOST*
                        $5 Parlay - Golladay >4.5 rec & Montgomery >59.5 yds - LOST
                        $5 Parlay - JRob TD & Newton <50.5 rush yds - LOST
                        $5 Parker TD - LOST
                        $5 Akers >29.5 rush yds - LOST (LOL, he didn't get a single carry)
                        $5 Mostert >18.5 rec yds - LOST (got hurt)
                        $5 Higbee <33.5 - LOST
                        $5 Kittle 1st TD (w/promo) - PUSH

Total Wagered: $150.00
                        Total Paid out: $167.36
                        Total +/-: $17.36

Comment

• Steelers hit and the Ravens blew it so only up $12 on that exchange.

Two fox bets I listed hit, Wentz and Ben threw TD's so I had $20 on that to make $20 and Claypool scored and the Steelers won. I did play the Andrews, Henry, Theilen TD boost and missed it on Andrews.

I am in on the Packers -3.5 and have a parlay of Packers -1, Dolphins -8.5 and Rams ML still going.

I think I am going to sit out the baseball game and just hope my $50 turns into $150 if the Dogers can win. Maybe if the Dogers get a lead I will hedge some but the odds aren't wide enough now to do that for enough.

Comment

• I had the Giants -2.5 vs Football Team.

awful game, but a "scoop and score" for G-men makes it 20-13 midway through the 4th quarter.

Team needs an unlikely TD to tie, but even if they do I can cash in OT.

except Team scores with 36 seconds left - then goes for 2 to kill the bet.

they missed, but didn't matter to me anyway.

finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Not sure I love any of the series bets with the Rays dodgers. LA at -200 isn’t great and not sure I want to bet the Rays so I’ll probably bet it game by game.

Fan Duel did have Betts at +900 for MVP which was better than +800 on draft kings so took a shot on that.

Comment

• I'm on such a run right now that I should probably post whatever I take here and you should avoid it like the plague and/or take the opposite. I'm still up on the year but his has been a disgusting run of terribleness over the last 2 weeks. I hope yesterday was rock bottom when I had 31 out of 51 of an over on the Pitt-Cleveland game in the first half and failed; 38 of 53.5 of an over on the TB-GB game and failed; and, the capper Mostert over 79.5 yards rushing. He proceeds to rush for 64 in the first half. Comes out for the second half, gets a one yard run and then sits the rest of the game with an injury.

Comment

Working...
                                X