No announcement yet.

*Official Sports Wagering Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the best boosts for baseball seem to be on Fox Bet...

They have the Astros and Yankees to win boosted to +333 it is +254 for that outcome on Draft Kings so bet $10 on that to try to win $43.33

Fan Duel you can bet Aaron Jones boosted to 440 to score the first TD and then pick someone on Draft Kings you want to use that you would get your money back if they score anytime.

I don't love any of the Draft Kings promos they have the %20 boost available for the Packers Falcons game. Might boost the ML and take a shot on the Falcons for like $5.

That Mahomes and Rodgers to throw at least 2 TD each at +150 on Fox isn't bad.

That's all I see for now, good luck.

Comment

• Ok so what I did

$5 on matt Olson to HR and a’s to win at +600
      $10 on the astros and Yankees to win at +333
      $5 on Aaron Jones to score first on fan duel at +440
      $5 on Ridley 1st TD boosted and anytime TD money back at +1320
      $20 on mahomes and Rodgers to throw 2 or more Td’s each at +150

That might be it for today. Already got an Olson Hr so worst case the Astros win and I need to root for the Yankees to get a return.

Comment

• MNF Bets
        $5 Robert Tonyan O 39.5 - WON $9.50
        $5 Robert Tonyan TD - WON $14.90
        $5 Damien Harris TD - LOST
        $5 Damien Harris 1st TD - LOST
        $5 Damiere Byrd U 34.5 - LOST
        $5 Calvin Ridley TD - LOST
        $7 Fox Promo - Mahomes+Rodgers 2+ TDs - WON $17.50
        $10 Hoyer >0.5 INTs - WON $15.70
        $5 Jamaal Williams <12.5 rec yds - LOST

Total Wagered: $52.00
        Total Payout: $57.60
        Total +/-: $5.60

- Called the Tonyan and Harris breakouts yesterday, but since there was no line on Harris rush yds on any of the sites, was only able to play the TD and he didn't get a Tuddy. Frustrating.
        - I took a shot on the Harris as 1st TD scorer because it was a whopping +3500. His TD score was +550. It's unfortunate he didn't score despite getting 100+ yards because those lines will never be that high again
        - Figures I play the unders on Byrd & Williams and they both have great games while others struggled. I saw the Williams play late after reading a compelling stat on a Rotoworld article, those bastages
        - the over on Hoyer INTs was the underlay of the year
        - we got lucky on the Mahomes/Rodgers bet as both Mahomes TD "passes" were basically handoffs
        - Ridley got totally shut out, lol

Comment

• last WS I bet the Nationals in every game vs Astros, because they always got such sweet lines.
          I only won 4 of the 7 bets, but finished well ahead with the wins than I did behind with the losses.

I may do the same with the Rays vs Yankees (I picked Rays tonight at +132 on the moneyline).
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• Aaron Jones got the first TD so that one worked out.

Sweated out Mahomes getting his 2nd TD and Rodgers has 1 already so hopefully that one pays off.

Overall profit on the night will come down to the Yankees winning now and Rodgers getting a 2nd td.

Comment

• Originally posted by frae View Post
              Sweated out Mahomes getting his 2nd TD and Rodgers has 1 already so hopefully that one pays off.
              are there bonus points?

Comment

• there are with PointsBet in NJ and now a couple of other states as well.

for instance, you could have had the Under in KC-NE game of 48.5 or 49 or whatever for $100 - and another $100 for every additional point it goes under.

so at 6-0 first half, you're up $4,300 - and the dude who did the opposite is DOWN $4,300 (with a legal book, that could only happen if you had more than that total in your account).

each second-half point narrows the gap, but it looked extreme until there were 4 TDs in a span of 7 minutes.

Under Dog still won, just not quite as much as they probably started to dream about.

there are "stop loss" limits to be set, as Revo could better explain.

you decide the max win and max loss, which you might well set at very close to the actual spread.

but for the adrenaline junkie, having an Over play hit at halftime means you can 'make it rain' with every second-half score.

I basically had that in a Lakers playoff game, where I'd get a dollar of a free bet for every Lakers point beyond 81 (if they covered). they were up something like 82-50 at halftime. they "only" scored I think 57 in the second half as they got bored, but that was a nice little promo (I only had to bet a buck on the spread).

the concept is from Australia, which is by orders of magnitude the most gambling-obsessed country on Earth.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  are there bonus points?
                  Not with Fan Duel, Draft Kings or Fox Bet.

Comment

• Doh, took Rodgers and Ryan to combine for over 4.5 passing touchdowns.

Rodgers 4....Ryan 0.

At least I won Packers -6 to be plus on the night.

Comment

• Not in love with anything, took the boost on Fox for Ozuna to hit a HR and the Braves to win up to +650

I am watching the line on the A's - Astros. Fan Duel has an opt in promo for betting up to $50 on the money line and if your team wins and they hit 3 HR you get double your winnings. You can get the either team you want right now on Fan Duel at -108 and then get Astros at -108 or the A's -107 on Draft Kings. You can also get the A's -105 on Fox Bet so you could bet the A's at -108 and the Astros at -108. You'll lose a couple bucks but if you bet the full 50 and the Astros win with 3 HR you could make $47 or so.

Comment

• The Padres got to +163 on draft kings and -164 on Fan Duel for the dodgers. If the Padres win or the Dodgers win and don't hit 3 HR's I lose like 20 cents, if the Dodgers win and hit 3 HR's I win $29 on the Fan Duel double bonus.
                        Last edited by frae; 10-06-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

• So unless something changes it doesn't look like Draft Kings is doing their first basket bet.

The only thing I think I am betting in the NBA tonight is the fox boost on Jimmy Butler over 24.5 and Anthony Davis over 29.5. On Fan Duel that bet would be +214 and it is +300 on Fox.

Anyone see anything else they like?

Comment

• just a nibble on Heat, Rays, Padres

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

• Got the Yankees rays Almost the same way.

+112 Yankees on draft kings 44.27

-114 on Rays fan duel 50

Yankees win or Rays win without 3 hr I lose 41 cents. Rays win and hit 3 hr I make $43. Seems worth it to chase when you can get the odds this close.

Comment

• Two Rays HR's in 2 innings, if they can get one more early might be worth it to hedge on the Yankees if they are big underdogs still, but need to see the 3rd HR first.

Comment

Working...
                                X