The RJ 1000: The top 1000 rock classics of all time Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    To foster an explosion of Chance's head, my next 10 picks were going to be Rush songs!
    Actually, you’re way behind schedule. 😉
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Zep groupies.
      Wait, we can pick more than one per band?
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
        Wait, we can pick more than one per band?
        Yea I think it is only limited to one pick per band per day. I wish we had limited it overall though.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• The way we're going, this should be the Top 1500 or 2000.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            Yea I think it is only limited to one pick per band per day. I wish we had limited it overall though.
            Yep, to give everyone a chance for each group. 1 band per day.

Comment

• Radiohead UGH! Have tried numerous times to enjoy their music. Nope.
              "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• My first time hearing that Yes song. Not sure I'd listen to it again.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

My first time hearing that Yes song. Not sure I'd listen to it again.
                  Yes has exactly one song that I like and that one is not it.

Comment

Hmmm, veto?
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Yea screw it let's see how this goes. I veto Close to the Edge because there's zero chance it would be on my list of top 1000.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

My first time hearing that Yes song. Not sure I'd listen to it again.
                        Whaaaaaat??? Wow.
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Not sure how you wanted to run the veto vote.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                            Whaaaaaat??? Wow.
                            Never been a fan.
                            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Not sure how you wanted to run the veto vote.
                              I am posting a separate thread now.

Comment

Yea screw it let's see how this goes. I veto Close to the Edge because there's zero chance it would be on my list of top 1000.
                                Yet you picked that mediocre Pixies song!

Are you one of those "I hate prog rock" snobs?

Comment

Working...
                                X