The RJ 1000: The top 1000 rock classics of all time Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Crazy Train" was already taken.
    If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
      "Crazy Train" was already taken.
      pick 213

Comment

I leave for a few days, and Gregg's stealing my picks? Man, you just can't trust internet buddies at all!
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Oops. How about Stairway to Heaven?

All kidding aside thanks! I fixed it with a nice Sandy Nelson pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
            I leave for a few days, and Gregg's stealing my picks? Man, you just can't trust internet buddies at all!
            Hey it's a great song and umm you weren't here. I just wanted to give it a listen and it came home with me. It was not my fault! In fact one might make a case that you should have paid more attention. yeah that's the ticket.

Comment

• I was debating between "Sweet Emotion" and another Aerosmith song, thanks Lucky for the assist.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Comment

I was debating between "Sweet Emotion" and another Aerosmith song, thanks Lucky for the assist.
                Lucky assists a number of my picks, too.

Comment

Lucky assists a number of my picks, too.
                  And another assist from overkill!
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

• I do what I can

Curious to see if your decision will be the same as mine.

Comment

• "Cowboy Song" kicks ass. Great guitar solo.
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Pauly, I officially hate you very much. I can't tell you how much I had to listen to that Tutone song during a 54 hour trivia contest years ago. Skip waterboarding; we could use that song to torture AlQaeda. They'd tell all after a few hours.

Comment

Pauly, I officially hate you very much. I can't tell you how much I had to listen to that Tutone song during a 54 hour trivia contest years ago. Skip waterboarding; we could use that song to torture AlQaeda. They'd tell all after a few hours.
                          Glad you could make it official

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                            #735 - The Hooters - And We Danced
                            Dude what are you doing? That was my next 80s one hit wonder wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by Pauly View Post
                              Dude what are you doing? That was my next 80s one hit wonder wtf
                              There's gotta be some competition, lol! I heard this on my drive home today and decided it was next up. I have another couple of mid-80s one hit wonders on tap too (BTW, The Hooters actually were a two-hit wonder -- Day by Day is a great song)

Comment

• Im gonna go post Charlie Blackmon's walk-up song then...so there!

Comment

Working...
                                X