ephemera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    I had quite the old pizza box collection back when I was single.
    Bartender, can I get a "pizza box collection" on the rocks, please?
    “There’s no normal life, Wyatt, it’s just life. Get on with it.” – Doc Holliday

"It doesn't matter what you think" - The Rock

"I borked the entry." - Some dude on the Internet

Have I told you about otters being the only marine animal that can lift rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      feel free, I'm a giver

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        yes, but I'm literate as fuck
        Same here. I once used erudition in an online argument. The whole thread diverted to the word and the definition of the word. I said the Library had a word sale, so I paid 3/$5. The guy I was arguing with said that $5 was cheap.

Originally posted by B-Fly View Post
        Nice.
        +1

In retrospect, clever moderator is oxymoronic. They took the job so how can the be clever? A clever person would have found an avoidance.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by Steve 2.0 View Post
          Bartender, can I get a "pizza box collection" on the rocks, please?
          The Pizza Box is a play on the classic Old Fashioned. This timeless drink pairs bourbon whiskey, orange bitters, sugar, and maraschino cherries to bring out the best in the bourbon. With a little bit of blood orange liqueur, this pairing can really start to thrive. The spice from the blood orange will enhance the spice in the meat, and the boldness of the bourbon behind it will be able to stand up to the intense flavor of the pepperoni. This one is for people that like flavors that hit them over the head. Definitely not for the faint of heart!

Ordering "the collection" means 3. I am going to need your keys if you want to experience it.

Comment

The Pizza Box is a play on the classic Old Fashioned. This timeless drink pairs bourbon whiskey, orange bitters, sugar, and maraschino cherries to bring out the best in the bourbon. With a little bit of blood orange liqueur, this pairing can really start to thrive. The spice from the blood orange will enhance the spice in the meat, and the boldness of the bourbon behind it will be able to stand up to the intense flavor of the pepperoni. This one is for people that like flavors that hit them over the head. Definitely not for the faint of heart!

Ordering "the collection" means 3. I am going to need your keys if you want to experience it.
            Here's a set of keys I found on the floor. I think they belong to Sour Masher. Now bring me my drink(s), good sir.

Comment

Here's a set of keys I found on the floor. I think they belong to Sour Masher. Now bring me my drink(s), good sir.
              That's where they went!

Is it wrong that Gregg's pizza pairing Old Fashioned appeals to me? I kinda want to try it for reals.

Comment

No problem. Here are your 3 drinks...enjoy.

Comment

No problem. Here are your 3 drinks...enjoy.

Comment

Is the ephemera the drink or the download?

J
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Working...
                    X