The Next James Bond?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Well, I’m not gay but Craig is a good looking dude. The Bond known more as the “blue collar” Bond was Timothy Dalton.
    Maybe you just have bad taste in men?

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Well, I’m not gay but Craig is a good looking dude.
      Maybe if you were gay you'd know that Craig isnt that good looking.

Cavill on the other hand, he's a problem. Pretty sure Mrs Box has an orgasm when she sees him and I want to hate him but he seems like a cool dude.
      "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by Ken View Post
        I was referring to the fact that his name is James Bond... I'm not sure why you'd have a female named James. Not that you couldn't but that would seem a bit... forced.
        Bond...Jamie Bond

Born out of wedlock from one of her father's one night/movie stands goes into the family business. Action ensues.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Bond...Jamie Bond

Born out of wedlock from one of her father's one night/movie stands goes into the family business. Action ensues.
          Sounds great, although that's not a James Bond movie anymore

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
            Maybe if you were gay you'd know that Craig isnt that good looking.

Cavill on the other hand, he's a problem. Pretty sure Mrs Box has an orgasm when she sees him and I want to hate him but he seems like a cool dude.
            Not sure what movie it was from, but any time RJEL girl sees Craig she can't seem to help but mention that he is... err... very gifted?
            I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
              Not sure what movie it was from, but any time RJEL girl sees Craig she can't seem to help but mention that he is... err... very gifted?
              In one of the Bond movies, Craig walks out of the surf in "European Man Swim Trunks" that so inspired my wife that she bought me the same suit
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
              X