Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the cutoff age for being a male stripper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the cutoff age for being a male stripper?

i suddenly have an urge to be a male stripper. i didn't watch a movie, i think there is a movie out like that. i'd have to start working out, and learn how to dance. and get younger. the first 2 are doable. i've been feeling kind of flirty. so i smiled at a fat woman, and an awkward one, and a gay guy at work and a fat woman at the deli and one at the liquor store. i think i got positive responses from all of them. i figure if it's not some fleeting impulse i might as well practice.

but i think you have to look like those dudes on the covers of cheap romance novels. i used to be good at flirting. i started remembering once a long time ago at my girlfriends house i got her aunt to look down my shirt. like her aunt would be embarrassed about it later. we usually never had sex when her mother was home, but i remember at the end of that night i didn't have to ask, she just grabbed me and was like come on. lol

so i think thats my new thing. ima flirt with every crazy fat chick i see. see if i can find my mojo again.

i think i need hair for this.

If you nuts hang lower than your knees - well it may be a show stopper.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
      If you nuts hang lower than your knees - well it may be a show stopper.
      In my younger days I worked with the developmentally disabled, we had this great guy, completely non-verbal, who started whimpering every time we took him to the bathroom and put him in a stall. Took us a while to figure out his balls had started hitting the water. We apologized profusely and put a booster on the can for him from then on. He beamed the first time we put it there.

Comment

..so i thought, you know that 1985 heart album is a pretty good album to strip to. any one of the songs works. these dreams, what about love. etc.. i could be the almost 50 sentimental guy routine. i doubt anyone has a routine like that.

you know they consider nancy wilson one of the top ten female guitarists off all time?

Comment

Working...
        X