Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
    MSU is the one without intelligence.
    This Michigan alum has been saying that for YEARS :-)

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      See how he takes an issue, which some bigoted fuckheads created and makes it about--divergent opinion? If your opinion is that you are better than someone because of your race, you should be man enough to make that opinion public, in person, out loud and not through a cowardly anonymous message on someone's board. I wouldn't ban the boards, I'd instal security cams and then make them public so people could see who's doing this shit and allow them to reap what they'd sewn.
      That's a lot of cameras man. One room, one board, one camera. Yeesh.
      Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
        That's a lot of cameras man. One room, one board, one camera. Yeesh.
        Nah, just a couple per hallway.

Comment

Either way - you can eliminate this mode of "communication". However, what is next? No slipping notes under the door, no sending mail - getting rid of the boards only deals with one method that messages can be left.

At some point, we have to explain to these kids that there are going to be times people say bad things to you, call you names or even offend you. Many times it is more a reflection on the other person than it is you. There still is something that can be learned from: Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
          It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
          Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
            Either way - you can eliminate this mode of "communication". However, what is next? No slipping notes under the door, no sending mail - getting rid of the boards only deals with one method that messages can be left.

At some point, we have to explain to these kids that there are going to be times people say bad things to you, call you names or even offend you. Many times it is more a reflection on the other person than it is you. There still is something that can be learned from: Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.
            I agree, but we should teach that with free speech comes responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Hodor View Post
              I agree, but we should teach that with free speech comes responsibility.
              With Great Power come Great Responsibility.

One of the greatest powers of all is the ability to freely speak your mind.

(I think I like that...)
              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
              X