Michigan State is banning ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan State is banning ---

White Boards from dorms to protect peoples feelings.

Link to different video - because one video of this was taken down.
    Last edited by baldgriff; 02-24-2017, 04:26 PM.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

racist! Oh wait, these are whiteboards that are being banned? Well, carry on then!
    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

What's next? Post it notes?
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Guess they should ban Facebook, talk radio, newspaper editorials, and The Sports Bar, too.

oh my ....

binky, please.
        "Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes." Oscar Wilde
        "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." Gandhi
        WRL (AL-only) Champion (league started in 1997) - 1997, '98, 2000, '03, '08, '15, '16, '17
        PVRL (NL-only) Champion (league started in 1986)- 1993, 2004, '05, '06, '10, '11, '14, '16, '17

Comment

awww, video no longer available ...
          "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
            awww, video no longer available ...
            it was hurting feelings
            "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

new link to the interview is now posted.
              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

If this is true, it's sad, but ANYthing that has Tucker Carlson in it, is shit on a shingle--The guy's a fucking asshat of the first degree.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

See how he takes an issue, which some bigoted fuckheads created and makes it about--divergent opinion? If your opinion is that you are better than someone because of your race, you should be man enough to make that opinion public, in person, out loud and not through a cowardly anonymous message on someone's board. I wouldn't ban the boards, I'd instal security cams and then make them public so people could see who's doing this shit and allow them to reap what they'd sewn.
                  If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                  Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Let's get rid of all written forms of communication and note noted. No posted notes or black boards.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                      Let's get rid of all written forms of communication and note noted. No posted notes or black boards.
                      Now seriously why would you say something like that when we're trying to have an intelligent conversation?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Sorry I forgot the sarcasm emoji.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                          Sorry I forgot the sarcasm emoji.
                          If the thread starts with "Michigan State is banning white boards from dorms to protect peoples feelings," I think we all understand that the thread isnt going to contain intelligent converstation.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                            If the thread starts with "Michigan State is banning white boards from dorms to protect peoples feelings," I think we all understand that the thread isnt going to contain intelligent converstation.
                            It's always good to know one's limitations.

Comment

btw baldgriff, thats not intended as an insult towards you. MSU is the one without intelligence.

Comment

Working...
                              X