Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be disappointed if California seceeded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
    Our governor has declared that if the GOP kills the ACA, California will offer its own single payer healthcare system. Realistically, we should reach out to Oregon, Washington and Hawaii and see if they want to join in with us.
    Hell, call all the blue states, Minnesota would be happy to join in something like that. Then we'd see just how deep the political roots run in the Red states as their citizens struggle to get coverage. It's be like a scene out of "The Grapes of Wrath" where everyone is trying to get to the good life in California.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Hell, call all the blue states, Minnesota would be happy to join in something like that. Then we'd see just how deep the political roots run in the Red states as their citizens struggle to get coverage. It's be like a scene out of "The Grapes of Wrath" where everyone is trying to get to the good life in California.
      we'll build a wall and make Nevada pay
      "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        we'll build a wall and make Nevada pay
        Better build it high or the Raider fans might still get in!
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
        X