No announcement yet.

Trump Moments...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have never used twitter, and you could say hey it's great, it's like personally talking and shaking hands with ppl. except it's not. it's only a matter of time before something really bad is said. it's playing with fire.

so i'll make a prediction, donald will have his twitter taken away. yup, the president of the united stated will be banned from twitter. not from the company but from his staff and family. they'll take it away you'll see. if they're smart they will.

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
      i have never used twitter, and you could say hey it's great, it's like personally talking and shaking hands with ppl. except it's not. it's only a matter of time before something really bad is said. it's playing with fire.

so i'll make a prediction, donald will have his twitter taken away. yup, the president of the united stated will be banned from twitter. not from the company but from his staff and family. they'll take it away you'll see. if they're smart they will.
      They actually did take away his twitter during the election, there was a long period where he didn't tweet a thing and supposedly KellyAnne Conway was responsible for that. Now that she's been named to a WH post, I wouldn't be surprised if this again becomes her main responsibility, keeping her moron boss off of twitter...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Here is what is important to the soon to be president

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 13m13 minutes ago
        The Democrat Governor.of Minnesota said "The Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) is no longer affordable!" - And, it is lousy healthcare.
        1,142 replies 1,458 retweets 4,866 likes
        Reply 1.1K Retweet 1.5K
        Like 4.9K
        More
        Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 18m18 minutes ago
        People must remember that ObamaCare just doesn't work, and it is not affordable - 116% increases (Arizona). Bill Clinton called it "CRAZY"
        1,430 replies 1,967 retweets 6,119 likes
        Reply 1.4K Retweet 2K
        Like 6.1K
        More
        Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 35m35 minutes ago
        General Motors is sending Mexican made model of Chevy Cruze to U.S. car dealers-tax free across border. Make in U.S.A.or pay big border tax!
        1,930 replies 3,351 retweets 10,520 likes
        Reply 1.9K Retweet 3.4K
        Like 11K
        More
        Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 13h13 hours ago
        China has been taking out massive amounts of money & wealth from the U.S. in totally one-sided trade, but won't help with North Korea. Nice!
        10,765 replies 13,204 retweets 45,076 likes
        Reply 11K Retweet 13K
        Like 45K
        More
        Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 14h14 hours ago
        North Korea just stated that it is in the final stages of developing a nuclear weapon capable of reaching parts of the U.S. It won't happen!
        12,783 replies 20,786 retweets 67,667 likes
        Reply 13K Retweet 21K
        Like 68K
        More
        Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 18h18 hours ago
        I thought and felt I would win big, easily over the fabled 270 (306). When they cancelled fireworks, they knew, and so did I.
        16,111 replies 11,782 retweets 51,638 likes
        Reply 16K Retweet 12K
        Like 52K
        More
        Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 18h18 hours ago
        Various media outlets and pundits say that I thought I was going to lose the election. Wrong, it all came together in the last week and.....

Comment

Today Trump embarrassed the GOP into abandoning their plans to gut the Office of Congressional Ethics. In a pathetic move, the GOP voted to defund and virtually shut down the non-partisan office designed to investigate corruption by members of Congress. President Elect Trump (and Democrats) were outraged and after a scathing tweet from PEOTUS, the GOP reversed course. Kudos to Trump, but it should have never come to this. When Donald Trump has to be your moral compass, you have lost your way.

Comment

Originally posted by nots View Post
            Today Trump embarrassed the GOP into abandoning their plans to gut the Office of Congressional Ethics. In a pathetic move, the GOP voted to defund and virtually shut down the non-partisan office designed to investigate corruption by members of Congress. President Elect Trump (and Democrats) were outraged and after a scathing tweet from PEOTUS, the GOP reversed course. Kudos to Trump, but it should have never come to this. When Donald Trump has to be your moral compass, you have lost your way.
            Between that and the Ford decision, he had two very good moments today.

Comment

actually the plans have been postponed until a time when no one is paying attention.
              "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

or so they can make it such an onerous bill that no one will be able to read it an understand it.
                It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                  or so they can make it such an onerous bill that no one will be able to read it an understand it.
                  like all the others?

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                    dont be silly, a bill must be passed before we can find out whats in it.
                    "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

I think that the pressure from the public had as much to do with the GOP pulling back on gutting the Ethics office as Trump's tweet did. It was such a stupid and ham-handed attempt at a power grab it was essentially laughable. Private meeting in the wee hours of the morning? Crap like that doesn't even work in the movies anymore. And the Ethics office brought as many Democrats down as Republicans. It was truly non-partisan.

I just hope that people are starting to wake up to what the GOP really wants to do...and will continue to rise up en masse when garbage like this rears it's ugly head.

And this is what the GOP gets for electing Donald Trump, the ultimate egotist and wild card...good luck trying to control that.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                        I think that the pressure from the public had as much to do with the GOP pulling back on gutting the Ethics office as Trump's tweet did. It was such a stupid and ham-handed attempt at a power grab it was essentially laughable. Private meeting in the wee hours of the morning? Crap like that doesn't even work in the movies anymore. And the Ethics office brought as many Democrats down as Republicans. It was truly non-partisan.

I just hope that people are starting to wake up to what the GOP really wants to do...and will continue to rise up en masse when garbage like this rears it's ugly head.

And this is what the GOP gets for electing Donald Trump, the ultimate egotist and wild card...good luck trying to control that.
                        So you are labeling Trump and egotist and wild card for coming out against a bogus GOP legislative maneuver. That is certainly an unusual take. Remind me of any time President Obama stood up to his own party

Comment

So you are labeling Trump and egotist and wild card for coming out against a bogus GOP legislative maneuver. That is certainly an unusual take. Remind me of any time President Obama stood up to his own party
                          No, I'm labeling Trump an egotist and a wild card because that's what he is. He thinks that nobody is smarter than he is, or better at business, which makes him an egotist. He's a wild card because he's totally unpredictable, nothing more, nothing less.

And Trump doesn't have a party in reality, he's a Republican for business purposes, and ??? for social programs.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

probably closer to my take of Trump than anything else

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/03/op...ft-region&_r=0

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              He thinks that nobody is smarter than he is, or better at business, which makes him an egotist.
                              sounds a lot like the current president. I'm not sure how both their heads could fit in the White House at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                                sounds a lot like the current president. I'm not sure how both their heads could fit in the White House at the same time.
                                President Obama ‏@POTUS Jan 1

It’s been the privilege of my life to serve as your President. I look forward to standing with you as a citizen. Happy New Year everybody.
                                Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 31 Dec 2016

Happy New Year to all, including to my many enemies and those who have fought me and lost so badly they just don't know what to do. Love!

Yes, virtually identical...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X