No announcement yet.

Good Guy with a Gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very little recoil & compact. These are very hard to find because the demand is off the charts. 400-600 clams. available in many popular pistol calibers.

Last edited by ; 10-31-2016, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
      Gun 3 ft from me - robber 15 feet away.... The thought that went through my head was, I dont know if it is loaded or not and picking it up could be a lure for much worse.
      Yeah, I thought that when I first read it. Something was not right there. Still not sure if I would have taken the chance or not. If he was a lone gunman and I thought he did not have another gun I think I would have tried it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        I wasn't there, but if given the chance, I'd think that I would grab the gun if only to make sure they couldn't use it on me (given that I thought I could get it without a struggle). Maybe I'm just not getting the scenario
        What would you have done after you grabbed the gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
          Ultimately - if you grab the gun you better be ready to use it. I was not in the position to feel comfortable using the gun, which may have played into my decision also.
          It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
          Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Probably soiled myself. Actually, that might have been before I had the chance to grab the gun.

Comment

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."
              "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

Working...
              X