On to the Debates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
    Jesus, people love to read crap into everything...no, you don't have to "buy into Hillary's message", you just have to realize that the future is going to be a better place with her at the helm. Same as if you believe that the future is going to be a better place with Trump at the helm. That's voting FOR something, IMO...and if you're voting for the future of this country by voting against someone, I guess good for you. Not my cup of tea, but it'll work.

Again, when I'm talking about integrity, it's people who will vote for someone out of spite, without any thought of what the consequences may be. Clearer now?
    Yes much clearer, thanks. No need for the condescending tone though.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
      Does MY integrity have to be YOUR integrity?

Fuck NO. I am voting Bernie because he's the one who SHOULD be president.

You sat idly by while the DNC and Hillary FUCKED Sanders because it was 'legal'and part of the System' but hell why quibble about if there was a Non Bias clause or not, if it's legal it's ethical right?

This is what's wrong with this country--if it fits YOUR narrative it's ok, if not then it;s the devil. It's legal to discriminate against LGBT folks in NC and Indiana, so we shouldn;t complain right?

I will vote for the BEST candidate for president and that is BERNIE SANDERS.

You NOW get Trump because you didn';t stand up for transparency and a fair electoral process. Don't blame me, blame the FACT your candidate of choice is SOOOOOO flawed she can't beat a fucking clown.
      Yep, ignore Bernie and vote for him. Makes perfect sense.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
        When have I ever ignored Bernie?
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Ego is thinking you understand Sanders' movement better than the man himself.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Comment

When have I ever ignored Bernie?
            He has quite strongly advocated voting for Clinton.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

Jesus, people love to read crap into everything...no, you don't have to "buy into Hillary's message", you just have to realize that the future is going to be a better place with her at the helm. Same as if you believe that the future is going to be a better place with Trump at the helm. That's voting FOR something, IMO...and if you're voting for the future of this country by voting against someone, I guess good for you. Not my cup of tea, but it'll work.

Again, when I'm talking about integrity, it's people who will vote for someone out of spite, without any thought of what the consequences may be. Clearer now?
              Channeling Kohm?

I'm not voting Trump--That would be a spite vote.

I know what the consequences of a Trump presidency will be--In my opinion as bad as a Clinton presicency

How can it be worse?
              If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
                Yes much clearer, thanks. No need for the condescending tone though.
                Not condescending, more pissy, I think.
                "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                -Warren Ellis

Comment

He has quite strongly advocated voting for Clinton.
                  I know he has, he's more against trump that perusing the crap that was done to him.

I am not as forgiving.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Not condescending, more pissy, I think.
                    Smug, elitist, Bhob like. You now wear the crown.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Does MY integrity have to be YOUR integrity?

Fuck NO. I am voting Bernie because he's the one who SHOULD be president.

You sat idly by while the DNC and Hillary FUCKED Sanders because it was 'legal'and part of the System' but hell why quibble about if there was a Non Bias clause or not, if it's legal it's ethical right?

This is what's wrong with this country--if it fits YOUR narrative it's ok, if not then it;s the devil. It's legal to discriminate against LGBT folks in NC and Indiana, so we shouldn;t complain right?

I will vote for the BEST candidate for president and that is BERNIE SANDERS.

You NOW get Trump because you didn';t stand up for transparency and a fair electoral process. Don't blame me, blame the FACT your candidate of choice is SOOOOOO flawed she can't beat a fucking clown.
                      No, integrity is just that, integrity. Voting for bernie, who is no longer a candidate, shows spite, not integrity.

Nobody "stole the election from Sanders, it's been shown time and again that he lost by every measurable metric. But you cling to the misguided belief that the election as "stolen" from him. It never was.

Nobody "fucked" SDanders, as much as you wish it to be so...he lost because he lost more states, and more people voted for HRC, simple.

Look in the mirror when you talk about what's wrong with this country...'cuz allowing someone like Trump to become President so you can sleep better at night sure as hell fits the narrative.

And despite your bluster...trump is NOT going to win, this nation is better than that.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Smug, elitist, Bhob like. You now wear the crown.
                        Yawn, your angry young man act grows boring when you're closing in on 60...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I want the system torn down--No more two part, we put forth who we want bullshit.

Open, honest, transparent, free from money and superdelegates.

If I have to see it all come crashing down around our heads to get it done, so be it--My allegiance it to the greater good--Pandering to the rich, to those in power and to a system which ignore what is right--

Hillary will prolong EVERYTHING I hate. I'll take a set back on social issues to watch it burn around Trumps head and in 4 years we'll have something new, something which works for us all.

Don't tell me Bernie didn't get screwed--You're just being willfully ignorant in that regard.

fuck it dude, you'll think you're right no matter what ... until trump win's then you'll blame me and others like me when it's YOU'RE fault for not advocating for doing the right thing in the first place.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Yawn, your angry young man act grows boring when you're closing in on 60...
                            I guess acting like an arrogant dick never does?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I guess acting like an arrogant dick never does?
                              You would know...

There are we done with that silly little exchange?

-Warren Ellis

Comment

You would know...

There are we done with that silly little exchange?
                                I don't know you started it by questioning my integrity--but what's new.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X