Donald Trump and Russia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckyBuckner View Post
    They would get what they deserve but would it even get to that? There would still be two-ish months between the election and when she is confirmed and wouldn't the Senate then be able to have the hearings before she can nominate someone new? Or would Obama pull the nomination?
    I think the closer we get to the election and polls show a growing lead for Clinton, Obama will pull the nomination. Now, if Clinton is smart and really wants to show that she is for all the people, she would bring the same judge forward as Obama. From everything I have read, he seems to have both liberals and conservatives approval.
    "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
    - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
    - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
      I think the closer we get to the election and polls show a growing lead for Clinton, Obama will pull the nomination. Now, if Clinton is smart and really wants to show that she is for all the people, she would bring the same judge forward as Obama. From everything I have read, he seems to have both liberals and conservatives approval.
      Yeah, that would be a very considerate thing to do. I would guess though that she would have her legacy to consider too. If she cares about that, my guess is she would, everyone would probably care about their own legacy. It's a natural thing to do.
      I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
        I would hope this board would be more anti-stupid than just anti-authoritarian, this is the fantasy baseball site, not fantasy football/FBG!
        This. Times 5.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I would hope this board would be more anti-stupid than just anti-authoritarian, this is the fantasy baseball site, not fantasy football/FBG!
          I haven't visited their Free for All board in years. That place is a piece of work.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Russian Agent. Unhinged. That's the word I'm looking, unhinged.
            I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by In the Corn View Post
              Disagree. I think the McConnell and crew will begin confirmation hearings in October once the polling numbers show a slim to none chance of a Trump victory.

Comment

I hope she nominates Obama
                Either one of them

Comment

Working...
                X