No announcement yet.

Did the DNC really suspend Bernie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the Sanders campaign is still asking for an investigation into the data breach and the DNC hasn't even agreed to investigate anything let alone begin one. I would think you would welcome any action that would validate your position, but the DNC must not agree.

Now comes the revelation that the staffer who found and accessed the data was recommended to the Sanders campaign by the DNC and the data bank. The Sanders campaign is intimating that this guy might be a plant to embarass Sanders.

Would DSW and the DNC stoop to something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Hodor View Post
      So the Sanders campaign is still asking for an investigation into the data breach and the DNC hasn't even agreed to investigate anything let alone begin one. I would think you would welcome any action that would validate your position, but the DNC must not agree.

Now comes the revelation that the staffer who found and accessed the data was recommended to the Sanders campaign by the DNC and the data bank. The Sanders campaign is intimating that this guy might be a plant to embarass Sanders.

Would DSW and the DNC stoop to something like this?
      Anything is possible, but I can see no reason for the DNC to go into shady tricks like these. Remember that Sanders himself hinted during the last debate that perhaps the Clinton had looked at the Sanders campaign data...this with zero evidence. Politicians do stupid things, but HRC has at least a 20 point lead in national polls, and a much better ground game in the primary states. There's no reason to tilt the scales any more than they already have with debates at low viewing times.

I'm guessing that Schultz has been warned pretty strongly to toe the line...
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
        Anything is possible, but I can see no reason for the DNC to go into shady tricks like these. Remember that Sanders himself hinted during the last debate that perhaps the Clinton had looked at the Sanders campaign data...this with zero evidence. Politicians do stupid things, but HRC has at least a 20 point lead in national polls, and a much better ground game in the primary states. There's no reason to tilt the scales any more than they already have with debates at low viewing times.

I'm guessing that Schultz has been warned pretty strongly to toe the line...
        Let's be clear that I don't think HRC is behind any of this, if there is anything untoward happening. I just found it interesting, that's all.

I do think it's prudent that Sanders remain on guard against the obvious bias by DSW.

Comment

Working...
        X