Did the DNC really suspend Bernie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did the DNC really suspend Bernie

I just saw a brief something while scanning my facebook and couldnt find it.

What the hell is going on? Is this the DNC trying to shut him down?
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

They suspended his campaign's access to the DNC voter database.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Isnt that essentially a death blow?
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

I have a friend who is a huge Bernie guy go into excruciating detail on the essential theory that the DNC is deeply conspiring to make sure that Hillary is nominated and Bernie is not (some of it is truly batshit crazy stuff that i shouldnt go into and risk the wrath of everyone here). But my point is...this will only fuel that fire.

Comment

Nobody is trying to get Bernie, it's just a stupid move by staff. Supposedly 4 staffers got into the DNC voter database at the direction of their boss, who's since been fired, and got a look at HRC's confidential voter information. They fired the staffer, but the DNC has suspended Sanders campaign from the database for the time being. The database is pretty important, and it could be really tough for Sanders if they find that the illegally gotten data wasn't destroyed.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
            Isnt that essentially a death blow?
            Death Blow would be good name for a band.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              I prefer Essentially a Death Blow.
              It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Or a movie. Just don't go to see it with Brody.
                "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Looks to be getting a LOT more serious. DNC now suspended Sanders access to the database. In response, Sanders campaign has sued the DNC for breach of contract. Sanders campaign now admits that they reviewed, and saved the Clinton campaign data.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                    Looks to be getting a LOT more serious. DNC now suspended Sanders access to the database. In response, Sanders campaign has sued the DNC for breach of contract. Sanders campaign now admits that they reviewed, and saved the Clinton campaign data.
                    Big win for Bernie. A couple of hours after he filed the lawsuit, the DNC backs off (or capitulates as he described it , lol). Embarrassing for DNC Wasserman-Schultz. Perhaps she will seek revenge by moving the next Democratic debate to Christmas Eve.

Comment

A bunch of "Remove Wasserman-Schultz" petitions are flying around my Facebook feed.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I miss Howard Dean. He knew how to run the DNC. Wasserman-Schultz is overseeing the dismantling of the party. The crowning event will likely be running an unelectable candidate against the opponent the party most wants to defeat since Reagan.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                          I miss Howard Dean. He knew how to run the DNC. Wasserman-Schultz is overseeing the dismantling of the party. The crowning event will likely be running an unelectable candidate against the opponent the party most wants to defeat since Reagan.

J
                          then take my bet
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

You know the agreement I am offering. I am not thrilled with the likelihood of Trump or Cruz as my avatar, but that is what I am willing to endure.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by nots View Post
                              Big win for Bernie. A couple of hours after he filed the lawsuit, the DNC backs off (or capitulates as he described it , lol). Embarrassing for DNC Wasserman-Schultz. Perhaps she will seek revenge by moving the next Democratic debate to Christmas Eve.
                              Well, you can look at it that way if you wish, but I certainly wouldn't. He's still tainted with a bit of a scandal there, and his staff is shown to be somewhat out of control by reviewing, and storing stolen data.

Smartest thing that he could do in the debate is to use his opening statement to address the issue, apologize to HRC and then it's all defused and the campaigns move on.

The DNC is a different animal altogether, and I suspect that candidates will start to guard much of their own data in the future, instead of dropping it into a central repository like the DNC. It'll likely hurt local candidates, but sometimes you simply cant trust a 3rd party to control important data.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                              X