'16 Democratic Nomination Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Normally diet for me now, though I still slip in the occasional leaded.
    I am of the firm belief that Diet Mt. Dew should not be allowed to be called Mt. Dew. Whereas regular Mt. Dew is delicious, diet is disgusting and tastes nothing like the real thing.
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• rather unfortunate that this thread has turned into what it has ... I blame Shillary & Bernie for not showing leadership in bringing people together.
      It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

• Is it possible the Biden becomes "the guy"??
        It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
        Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
          Is it possible the Biden becomes "the guy"??
          I think anything is possible at this point. If Hillary and Bernie continue this death spiral, and Joe introduces a Biden/Warren ticket at the Convention, who knows?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hodor View Post
            Fwiw lucky, I am a dick at times, an arrogant one, obnoxious one but not really a condescending one..... Though I am taking notes.
            Sometimes people think I am condescending. That means I talk down to people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lurker765 View Post
              Sometimes people think I am condescending. That means I talk down to people.
              Sometimes people think I am ascending. That means I am going up stairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Sometimes people think I am ascending. That means I am going up stairs.
                Sometimes people think I am descending. That means I am going down stairs.

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                  Once I saw a midget climbing down a wall as he was escaping from prison. It was a little condescending.
                  You win! That was way better than mine.

Comment

• Maybe we don't have to wait till the convention for shit to hit the fan..............
                    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• As some of you might know, my wife works as a costumer for the Pinup show in Vegas. The star, Clair Sinclair, former playmate of the year, is a huge Sanders supporter.

She sent my wife something I'd like to share.

Enjoy your day.

Resized_Screenshot_20160528-100115.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by eldiablo505
                        Once I saw a midget climbing down a wall as he was escaping from prison. It was a little condescending.
                        I heard about him. He's a psychic. Now he's a small medium at large.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by Hodor View Post
                          As some of you might know, my wife works as a costumer for the Pinup show in Vegas. The star, Clair Sinclair, former playmate of the year, is a huge Sanders supporter.

She sent my wife something I'd like to share.

Enjoy your day.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]754[/ATTACH]
                          she's right, I wanna....
                          "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
                            she's right, I wanna....
                            Your ace got Trumped. Too bad.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• Mostly unrelated, Ken Starr resigned his position at Baylor University over a sex scandal. In the same scandal, Art Briles, football Head Coach, had already been terminated. Starr had been moved from President to Chancellor. He is resigning that position.

J
                              Ad Astra per Aspera

Comment

• So what happens if Bernie pulls the big surprise and wins California?
                                It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                                Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Working...
                                X