Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Bowling Thread ---- its a new season!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get to bowl on 1 and 2 this week.
    It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
    Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
      I get to bowl on 1 and 2 this week.
      "300" or "800" expected then!!
      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
        "300" or "800" expected then!!
        Not to put pressure on him but shouldn't that be "and" instead of "or"?

Comment

• Originally posted by dslaw View Post
          not to put pressure on him but shouldn't that be "and" instead of "or"?
          yes!!
          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

• Im the only 300 in the league so far this year. Last year we had 4. Hoping it holds up for 2 more weeks.
            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
            Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• just saw on our local news that a guy in Minnesota just bowled a 900 series

Comment

• Getting close to end of year and we are fighting for first to get into playoffs. Guy rolled a 780 against us which probably leaves us 5 games out with 4 to go. Last time we went against him he hit 800. He averages around 205-210 so he is pretty good but that is till 50+ per game over average.

Comment

Working...
                X