No announcement yet.

What is your favorite drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evan Williams (which I switched to from JD) and Diet Pepsi.

Comment

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's not Dox Equis.

Diet Dr Pepper and coffee most days. Water others.

J
      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Milk

I also like Turkey Hill Orange Tea...not that most of you have a clue what I'm talking about.
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pogues View Post
          Milk

I also like Turkey Hill Orange Tea...not that most of you have a clue what I'm talking about.
          I am pretty sure most of us know what milk is.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            I am pretty sure most of us know what milk is.

Comment

water
              "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Stop encouraging him.
                Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

I like to drink it in a waterglass.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

Otter Milk would be a good name for a band.
                    "Instead of all of this energy and effort directed at the war to end drugs, how about a little attention to drugs which will end war?" Albert Hofmann

Comment

Originally posted by bryanbutler View Post
                      Otter Milk would be a good name for a band.
                      That is a yaaack terriburp name for a ba gag!!!

Comment

Milk

We just finished a half gallon of the diet version. Never had it before. Two of us liked it, two of us didn't.

Comment

What is diet tea?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                            What is diet tea?
                            I don't drink tea, but my wife does. She drinks the Red Diamond Sugar Free Tea. I assume when they say diet, they mean sugar free.

Comment

Stop encouraging him.

Comment

Black coffee in the morning, dark roast. No specific brand.

Fresh brewed Red Rose tea, iced and unsweetened during the day.

I prefer complex IPAs like Avery maharajah and Ballast Point Sculpin. But am always looking for new brews.

Not big on wines but when I do I preferArgentine malbecs.

Occasionally I will drink harder stuff, but that's mostly high end vodkas and tequilas.
                                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X