What is your favorite drink?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite drink?

Can be anything, beer, wine, soda, tea, water..... whatever.

I kind of created my own.... I have a blend of mint tea and green tea, that I drink iced, sweetened with Splenda.... and I use a ton of ice... I like my drinks as cold as can be.

Black strong hot coffee.

Unsweetened Iced Tea

Sparkling ICE- great sugar free soda-having the Peach Mango with a Cigar right now.

These are all tied for first depending on time of day or situation.

Comment

whiskey and coke.
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

top shelf whiskey. manhattan with bourbon. or a straight up single malt islay.
        It certainly feels that way. But I'm distrustful of that feeling and am curious about evidence.

Comment

Gatorade
          Find that level above your head and help you reach it.

Comment

I dont drink alcohol much but for NEw Year's I had a bottle of Peach Moscato that was absolutely delicious!

Comment

Apricot soju

Oh, steve.....

Comment

Originally posted by Friarfan View Post
                Apricot soju

Oh, steve.....
                Now I'm completely plwoed at the moment as a reuslt of my neighbor comign back from Japan tonight and giving me a dammed waterlglass of %&^&$*%^( aprciot soju to drink without tellign me that the %&^* is 180 proof, so my frame of mnid mitght be a bit off-- nobody should be thid drunk off of somethinf that tastes like aprico9ts... but waht do odds means whenh you can';t figure out the qusetion. We don';t undrerstand the universe, so putting odds onn things that occur within it is what....? Stupid. Just not a good idea, it isn';t. Dumb and bad too do whath you don't knoww about. Silly, like not smart from sdmart enough people. - Bob Kohm

Comment

Diet Coke, without hesitation.
                  "Looks like I picked a bad day to give up sniffing glue.
                  - Steven McCrosky (Lloyd Bridges) in Airplane

i have epiphanies like that all the time. for example i was watching a basketball game today and realized pom poms are like a pair of tits. there's 2 of them. they're round. they shake. women play with them. thus instead of having two, cheerleaders have four boobs.
                  - nullnor, speaking on immigration law in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                    Now I'm completely plwoed at the moment as a reuslt of my neighbor comign back from Japan tonight and giving me a dammed waterlglass of %&^&$*%^( aprciot soju to drink without tellign me that the %&^* is 180 proof, so my frame of mnid mitght be a bit off-- nobody should be thid drunk off of somethinf that tastes like aprico9ts... but waht do odds means whenh you can';t figure out the qusetion. We don';t undrerstand the universe, so putting odds onn things that occur within it is what....? Stupid. Just not a good idea, it isn';t. Dumb and bad too do whath you don't knoww about. Silly, like not smart from sdmart enough people. - Bob Kohm
                    That's what I was looking for!!

In quantity, I guess my favorite is diet Mountain Dew. What I typically look forward to is a good microbrew Pale Ale. We're now able to get Oskar Dale in our area, and dang, that stuff is goooooooooood. Point IPA is excellent as well. Red Hook EPA and Longhammer are both great.

I could go on, but I think y'all get the picture. Yeah, I really like Pale Ales. I like a lot of different microbrews, but Pale Ales are my fav.
                    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                      That's what I was looking for!!

In quantity, I guess my favorite is diet Mountain Dew. What I typically look forward to is a good microbrew Pale Ale. We're now able to get Oskar Dale in our area, and dang, that stuff is goooooooooood. Point IPA is excellent as well. Red Hook EPA and Longhammer are both great.

I could go on, but I think y'all get the picture. Yeah, I really like Pale Ales. I like a lot of different microbrews, but Pale Ales are my fav.
                      I'm confused. Do you like Pale Ales or not?

Comment

I'm confused. Do you like Pale Ales or not?
                        Yes. Please give me a damned waterglass of one of those, barkeep. I'm reading nully posts and need to understand the universe better.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                          Yes. Please give me a damned waterglass of one of those, barkeep. I'm reading nully posts and need to understand the universe better.
                          The Pale Ale coming up. Understanding a nully post? You're on your own.

Comment

The Pale Ale coming up. Understanding a nully post? You're on your own.
                            Getting my frame of mnid mitght be a bit off will help. Mucho vielen spasiba.

Comment

Rusty Nail - equal parts scotch and Drambuie (a honey liquor). Gets you pretty messed up though so they're only for special occasions

Comment

Working...
                              X