Favorite Athlete - any sport - A to Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    I see you are wearing your thin skin today. I am not the boss of you or this thread. I was just funnin with ya as I am right now beaver boy.
    Thin Skin? I used a smiley, for Pete's sake.

Comment

Carlos Zambrano....... so we can move on with this thread.
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Mike Alstott...BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM
        Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Thin Skin? I used a smiley, for Pete's sake.

I have thin skin when it comes to my favorite posters threatening to leave. It makes the smiley invisible.

Comment

Charles Barkley

Comment

Roberto Clemente
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                Roberto Clemente

HE might have been my choice if he had lived longer so that I would have known him better.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
                  HE might have been my choice if he had lived longer so that I would have known him better.
                  I'm confused...do you actually 'know' any of your favorite athletes? He died before I was born.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Mike Ditka
                    Last edited by Gregg; 01-14-2015, 12:16 AM.

Comment

werent we supposed to snake back????
                      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                        werent we supposed to snake back????
                        Spelling are hard

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                          He's on my team, Cub boy.
                          Can't wait until we get back to "D" to see who Heye drafts : )
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                            I'm confused...do you actually 'know' any of your favorite athletes? He died before I was born.

No, I just mean that I would have seen him play more.... but I actually do know about 10 - 12 pro athletes. Most of them are tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Deuce View Post
                              No, I just mean that I would have seen him play more.... but I actually do know about 10 - 12 pro athletes. Most of them are tools.
                              along those lines - http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/c...e-breed-051712

Comment

Carl Edwards

Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X