Favorite Athlete - any sport - A to Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike Piazza

I almost went with Lawrence Phillips because the drama was so enthralling..... but I was a catcher all the time from age 10 to about age 35, so Piazza had to be my choice.
    Last edited by Papa Deuce; 01-13-2015, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Dan Quisenberry

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        Dan Quisenberry
        umm... you just did the O. Don't we have to wait or something? I mean I think I could have pretty much run the page when I first read the thread.

Comment

Brooks Robinson. The original Mr. Oriole and I think he's still my favorite Oriole, even above Cal Ripken.

Comment

Originally posted by rhd View Post
            Brooks Robinson. The original Mr. Oriole and I think he's still my favorite Oriole, even above Cal Ripken.
            Bah! I wanted "R"..... maybe I can get in on the turn....

Comment

Willie Stargell

- In the Corn's favorite player of all time
              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

Lawrence Taylor.
                Sorry.

Comment

Pete Vukovich.

Solely for being Klu Haywood...

Pete-Vuckovich-Major-League-movie-Klu-Haywood.jpg

Comment

Gene Washington. Just because there were 2 of them playing WR in the NFL when I was young.

Comment

I assume we're skipping X...

Cy Young
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
                        umm... you just did the O. Don't we have to wait or something? I mean I think I could have pretty much run the page when I first read the thread.
                        figured as long as I skipped 1 turn I was okay. If you guys don't want me here, I can always go annoy the dead pool guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          figured as long as I skipped 1 turn I was okay. If you guys don't want me here, I can always go annoy the dead pool guys.
                          I see you are wearing your thin skin today. I am not the boss of you or this thread. I was just funnin with ya as I am right now beaver boy.

Comment

I see you are wearing your thin skin today. I am not the boss of you or this thread. I was just funnin with ya as I am right now beaver boy.
                            I thought he was a chipmunk?
                            Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              I assume we're skipping X...

Cy Young
                              Nope. My favorite athlete whose last name starts with X is Oshane Ximines. He is 6'3" and 216 lb DE for Old Dominion this last year.

Comment

Nope. My favorite athlete whose last name starts with X is Oshane Ximines. He is 6'3" and 216 lb DE for 2015 National Champs Old Dominion this last year.
                                Fixed. Anytime I can get an ODU remark in here I have to respond.

Comment

Working...
                                X