New Draft Ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnnya24 View Post
    We never properly finished up the set with a 2000's-present draft. Yeah, we did a 2000's draft back in 08 or 09, but it'd be interesting to see how that would go now we are halfway through the 2010's.
    Yeah!
    Considering his only baseball post in the past year was bringing up a 3 year old thread to taunt Hornsby and he's never contributed a dime to our hatpass, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno Bob View Post
      Anyone up for another " Total Bases" draft, you want quality hitters and crappy pitchers
      As returning champ, I'll play... if only so that I can post and remind people that I won that league.
      I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        LOL. Stalker!
        I was thinking, that looks a lot like Revo... but then I read the image info and it said "baptism" so I figured not.

Comment

Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Best RJ poster in a bar draft.....................Fresno wins.
          I've thought of a RJ posters draft a lot. My image is we pick a ton of categories, some can be straight up MVPs, but mostly subjective (to the point where we don't actually know the answers) stuff (who do you want with you in a bar fight, Who has the hottest wife, Wealthiest, whatever) ... then have everyone email me their choices. We could just do top selection or 1-3 and we'll count them like MVP votes... then we I'll post the results and everyone can see the persona they are projecting.

Comment

Working...
          X