Your Favorite Christmas Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass - Jingle Bell Rock

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• My daughter sang "must be Santa" when she was in kindergarten. No one else in the family, including her, remember it when she sang it, it was the sweetest song I ever heard.....flash forward 15 or 20 years and I was googling it and found out Bob Dylan did a version. Not the same, but epic nonetheless.

---------------------------------------------
      Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
      ---------------------------------------------
      The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
      George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Zach Haywood - Christmas Puddin

Last edited by madducks; 12-22-2023, 12:44 AM.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• When this song becomes a big hit you can say that you heard it on RotoJunkie before anyone even knew about it.

Made Of Snow featuring Tamesha Alexander - Tell Me Santa

Last edited by madducks; 12-27-2023, 10:25 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Nora Jones - Christmas Calling

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Smash Mouth - Mary Chris

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Lauren Anderson - Feels Like Christmas Day

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• I wasn't going to post this one because the lyrics are sung in German. But the music and video are so well done that I couldn't resist. If anyone can translate the lyrics, it would be greatly appreciated.

Wolf Sarto - Single Christmas Rock

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Sing It Live Featuring Darren Mullan & Stefan Hauk - Merry Christmas Baby

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• There's more than 200 Christmas videos in this thread and somehow we missed this one:

Bryan Adams - Christmas Time

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Offspring - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Angelina Jordan - Driving Home for Christmas

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• The Hail Mary of Christmas shopping.

The Snake Oil Willie Band - Gift Card

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Adam Duritz from Counting Crowes - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Bay City Rollers - It's Christmas

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                                X