Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
    We're back on that again? Why
    what do you mean? i'm serious man. the first thing they will ask you, even if your cat is dying of old age. not even knowing that any vaccination will fuck up your immune system in the first 14 days. it's all about the Benjaman's bro.

Comment

• i was gonna post about my fantasy team. in the FA thread but looked here first. i'm ok. nothing to see here.

you guys are going to be wrong about ivermectin. i hope you are prepared. it's never good to be put under a microscope.

Comment

• if fresno bob were here he'd be the only one that could talk to me. i probably would even listen to him. i am sure he would disagree with everything i have said for the last 2 years. it would've been very good for me.

Comment

• i am fully confident fresno would've been totally pro-vaccine. it would've been a great battle to watch. a quest. with two great champions challenging the narratives in life. .. not to embellish. but i have made my mistakes. and i am sure i will make more in the future. it's unavoidable.

i used to say, oh, please don't let me do anything stupid today. and i would get stoned, and realize everyday i did something stupid. and then i started to drink. i still did silly things, but i no longer noticed them. and i even convinced myself that no-one ever did either. no-one cares because no-one notices. everyone is too worried about the past to notice the future. similarly everyone is too worried about themselves to notice everyone else. which is a function of everything. which is comforting. it would be a boring world if it wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
            what do you mean? i'm serious man. the first thing they will ask you, even if your cat is dying of old age. not even knowing that any vaccination will fuck up your immune system in the first 14 days. it's all about the Benjaman's bro.
            No. This is not a hard concept man. Vaccines are good for communities. Be it communities of people or communities of animals. Before you register your kid for school, he has to have his vaccines. Otherwise, my kid gets sick. And before you bring your cat to the vet, he needs to be vaccinated otherwise my dog gets sick.

This isn't a hard concept. Get your head out of your ass and start thinking about others and not about yourself. I hate to be so blunt here, but I'm tired of this me first garbage that the anti vaxx crowd espouses. It's not about your cat, it's about the 10 other animals that are going to get sick because you didn't get your cat vaccinated.

Comment

and then i started to drink.
              Clearly.

Can you please stop?

Comment

• what can i say, it's not my fault. from my point of view, they tried to forcibly inject me with an experimental vaccine. and when i wanted to talk about it the major media censored it. sure i am all for censoring and even vaccines, but when it happens to me..

but life goes on... when my cat died, besides my father dying in the bathroom when i was 10. and i was too young, i never had anything die in my arms before. and when it happened it was horrible, but i think i am finding peace. i mean, it's a shitty world where after old age and 100 years you are so experienced that such a thing can be peaceful. and that is the kind of thing an idiot accepts.

..or i have another version where i talk about WWII or science fiction movies where philosophers talk about what kind of circumstances it takes to reveal the 'real' you.

it doesn't have to be a cruel world. we weren't meant to fight for resources. the universe is big for all of us. science doesn't dispute this. i'd like to see that calculation, the space and resources for everyone in the universe. we just have to expand. we were meant to love. and since the universe is itself, we were meant to love ourselves.

don't ever doubt my liberal leanings. i have forgotten more about liberalism than you will ever know.

Comment

what can i say, it's not my fault.
                  Like all anti vaxx morons, you don't need to *say* anything. You need to *do* something. Get yourself vaccinated. And when the next thing comes around get yourself vaccinated for that too. Stop thinking about yourself and start thinking about other people.

And vaccinate your pets too.

But it is your fault. You are responsible for your own choices. Stop behaving like a narcissist and think about whats good for other people.

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                  don't ever doubt my liberal leanings. i have forgotten more about liberalism than you will ever know.
                  This isn't political, it's common sense. I don't care if you are a liberal or a conservative. Despite what politicians want you to believe, this isn't a political dick measuring contest, it's real life and everyone needs to be working together or we have millions die.

Comment

• i wanted to be an alcoholic when i grew up someday.

Comment

i wanted to be an alcoholic when i grew up someday.
                      Nice. Great response.

So I take it you are going to continue thinking only about yourself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                        Nice. Great response.

So I take it you are going to continue thinking only about yourself?
                        i wish

Comment

• This isn't a joke. Read through the comments in this thread. How many people's lives have been changed? How many people have died?

To respond to that by saying it's not your fault you don't want to get a shot is beyond ridiculous.

Grow up, man. My 30 year old niece died because she bought into talk like you are spouting on this board. It's not a joke. It's not funny at all. She is dead.

If you want to joke about being an alcoholic, find another thread. If you want a sounding board for someone to feel sorry for you because you don't care about anyone other than yourself, talk to your pet - at least your pet can't understand you and might feel sorry for you. This is pathetic.

You are a smart guy, make the right choices. Getting drunk and spouting anti-vaxx nonsense isn't helpful to anyone.

Comment

we sit here in our nice serene, protected world not asking questions.
                            What is this nonsense? There's been more debate and discussion and scientific evidence on this vaccine than any other topic in the last 20 years. How could you possibly come up with the idea that people didn't ask questions? There is insane and then there is just intentionally ignorant. I'm not sure which one you fit in.

Comment

• i am sorry. it's random genetics. whether i am vaccinated or not is not going to make a difference. blame the CDC who never told anyone that during the first 14 days after vaccination you were vulnerable. or that if you were vaccinated and infected you had high viral loads but were asymptomatic but were allowed to walk around w/o a mask. or blame nature for a virus that had more natural reservoirs that you can count. or better yet, blame the ppl doing gain of function experiments. i never get sick but if i do, i would never go out and give it to someone else. a lot of other assholes aren't like that. i am not the genral population. although, i am not even sure is you can be contagious if asymptomatic.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022...ak-controversy
                              On June 18, 2021, an evolutionary biologist named Jesse D. Bloom sent the draft of an unpublished scientific paper he’d written to Dr. Anthony Fauci, the chief medical adviser to the president of the United States. A bespectacled, boyish-looking 43-year-old often clad in short-sleeved checkered shirts, Bloom specializes in the study of how viruses evolve. “He is the most ethical scientist I know,” said Sergei Pond, a fellow evolutionary biologist. “He wants to dig deep and discover the truth.”
                              it's vanity fair, you have to mention clothes and stuff like that. i did look up the author though. she's anti. agenda. still it's Vanity Fair. it's never good to be put under a microscope.

now is not the time for remorse, now is the time for justice.

Comment

i am sorry. it's random genetics. whether i am vaccinated or not is not going to make a difference.
                                No, sorry, you're 100% wrong. I have family members who died because they didn't get vaccinated. I have 3 family members who work in ERs where 99% of their patients were unvaccinated. I have countless other friends who work in those hospitals. Don't you tell me it doesn't make a difference. It makes a huge difference.

You chose to value your own comfort and paranoia over the lives of others. You, and the other people who made that choice, actively killed millions of people and put millions of others in the healthcare industry through a living hell.

I've experienced that on a personal level and I've seen it play out on a wide scale. The fact that you are trying to now say it doesn't make a difference that you were part of the narcissistic group that chose themselves over others is pathetic. Grow up.

You have to live with that choice, you don't get to just sweep it under a rug and pretend it didn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X