No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccine thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nully, Ivermectin is killing people. It's not safe. The REASON ivermectin is killing people is because grifters are trying to convince people that it's safer or more effective than the miraculous vaccines developed specially for Covid.

Many folks who have used Ivermectin have died from Covid, many others died from poisoning. Whether it has benefits for 3rd world countries without access to the vaccines is irrelevant. In North America, it's not saving people. It's killing them and extending the pandemic, and allowing more viral replication for worse variants. Suppressing ivermectin grifters isn't a conspiracy, it's a public health issue.

Here's an American right wing grifter pumping ivermectin, and one of his fans that became an ivermectin fanboy right before dying of Covid.

Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Got it - I'd be interested if there was something in a medical journal describing this, extrapolating isn't really what I was interested in - it feels naive to think that there's an obvious reason that a layman would identify but the medial community has not found it. Possible, but extremely unlikely.
      that's really been my main point. it takes something extraordinary to realize it. or in my case 4 years watching ppl fuck up with my cat. when you spend $10,000 you see a lot of stuff. and that was my crime. i trusted that ppl knew so much more than me that i didn't have to look stuff up. looking back, i can understand how it happened. isn't there some meme about in medical school 50% of what you are taught is wrong, and it's up to you to figure out which one.

i am not really into complaining about medical stuff. that's low hanging fruit. it's a hard job. you can see it in everyday life in tons of professions. only when you lose the most important thing to you and you see enough mistakes, do you learn not to go on autopilot and trust ppl. i am not planning on going into nuclear physics or anything, but there is no reason you can't figure something out if you have a curious mind and motivated. but if i had my choice, i'd much rather not be able to notice everyone's screw ups all the time, including my own.

they fucked up dude. you know there are probably places in Walmart where they were actually trying to hit a vein.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
        that's really been my main point. it takes something extraordinary to realize it. or in my case 4 years watching ppl fuck up with my cat. when you spend $10,000 you see a lot of stuff. and that was my crime. i trusted that ppl knew so much more than me that i didn't have to look stuff up. looking back, i can understand how it happened. isn't there some meme about in medical school 50% of what you are taught is wrong, and it's up to you to figure out which one.
        I definitely see where the sentiment is coming from, but I also don't think it's useful to compare anecdotally the experience with 1 (or 5 or 10 or 20) vets with the entire medical community.

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
        i am not really into complaining about medical stuff. that's low hanging fruit. it's a hard job. you can see it in everyday life in tons of professions. only when you lose the most important thing to you and you see enough mistakes, do you learn not to go on autopilot and trust ppl. i am not planning on going into nuclear physics or anything, but there is no reason you can't figure something out if you have a curious mind and motivated. but if i had my choice, i'd much rather not be able to notice everyone's screw ups all the time, including my own.

they fucked up dude. you know there are probably places in Walmart where they were actually trying to hit a vein.
        Sounds plausible - although I'm not sure how that's related to whether aspiration is needed during an IM vaccine

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
          Nully, Ivermectin is killing people. It's not safe. The REASON ivermectin is killing people is because grifters are trying to convince people that it's safer or more effective than the miraculous vaccines developed specially for Covid.

Many folks who have used Ivermectin have died from Covid, many others died from poisoning. Whether it has benefits for 3rd world countries without access to the vaccines is irrelevant. In North America, it's not saving people. It's killing them and extending the pandemic, and allowing more viral replication for worse variants. Suppressing ivermectin grifters isn't a conspiracy, it's a public health issue.

Here's an American right wing grifter pumping ivermectin, and one of his fans that became an ivermectin fanboy right before dying of Covid.
          i'll check out the video. i've seen two of his. not really my type of guy. it actually has a safer profile than tylenol and aspirin. it's been used billions of times and only has 4,000 adverse affects on the record. i learned that in animal form they are allowed some impurities. i don't think that is a deal breaker. but the dosage for a horse would be significantly larger. cutting pills into dosages isn't an exact science, if the dumbasses self dosing with the horse version even got that far. and then there is the ppl taking the liquid form. that guy had hallucinations for nine days.

i wouldn't advocate taking it over the vaccine. from the data i see it looks like it has some efficacy dude. and in normal dosage. like any anti-viral you have to take it early. but you raise a good point and i thought about that. do i really want to be advocating something that hasn't had the chance to be proven. i've only mentioned my thoughts on it here. it's not like i have gone down to tractor supply and picked any up for myself.

i think i've used ivermectin before. i've never had head lice, but i've had crabs. the worst is body lice. you never want to get that. it sucks.

Comment

I definitely see where the sentiment is coming from, but I also don't think it's useful to compare anecdotally the experience with 1 (or 5 or 10 or 20) vets with the entire medical community.

Sounds plausible - although I'm not sure how that's related to whether aspiration is needed during an IM vaccine
            well, you want to inject it in the outside of the thigh. you are less likely to hit anything there. maybe the ass? but there is blood vessels everywhere. just some places more than others. there's no part of a persons body that can survive w/o blood supply. if you want to be 100% safe it should. but it's not practical.

Comment

• you know the real question is did they really risk hitting a vein or something on Biden or do you think he got his aspirated booster off camera first and the one in video is a placebo? is it possible ppl are so stupid that they risked giving the POTUS heart inflammation. or was it real, and they really have no idea that accidental jabbing is causing myopericarditis. it looked real enough to me. and yes, even when injecting the president, ppl have brain farts.

Comment

you know the real question is did they really risk hitting a vein or something on Biden or do you think he got his aspirated booster off camera first and the one in video is a placebo? is it possible ppl are so stupid that they risked giving the POTUS heart inflammation. or was it real, and they really have no idea that accidental jabbing is causing myopericarditis. it looked real enough to me. and yes, even when injecting the president, ppl have brain farts.
                I'm confused.

Your statement was incorrect. The proper way to administer the COVID booster is not to aspirate. It's not a "brain fart" to follow the CDC guidance.

I guess the last few pages of this thread are prime examples of how wild conspiracy theories start. (1) Make a statement that is *close* to correct and backed up by mixing in some good points and relevant data with layman conjecture (2) reject the medical literature based on vague ancillary anecdotal evidence (3) Question why others aren't similarly following the offbeaten path (4) Broadcast

Comment

I'm confused.

Your statement was incorrect. The proper way to administer the COVID booster is not to aspirate. It's not a "brain fart" to follow the CDC guidance.

I guess the last few pages of this thread are prime examples of how wild conspiracy theories start. (1) Make a statement that is *close* to correct and backed up by mixing in some good points and relevant data with layman conjecture (2) reject the medical literature based on vague ancillary anecdotal evidence (3) Question why others aren't similarly following the offbeaten path (4) Broadcast
                  i mixed in good points? CDC guidance.. uh huh

for the record i saw the academic paper first but the whole it's causing the heart inflammation thing wasn't my own idea. but the more males than female because females have more skin fat is. that still doesn't explain why more women had the thrombosis event. i feel like you are more trying to out my sources. if you don't understand something i say, it's because it's implied. i saw this video after i posted it.

it's funny the old knowledgably UK guy throws a hissy-fit over it.

i don't know i am new to this whole aspiration thing. seems to me that you should do it, but it's not practical in terms of mass vaccination. i don't think i am rejecting the medical literature. not aspirating is a new thing. but it's safer than reusing a needle or having to throw away a good vaccine and start over if you hit a wrong spot. i used to inject my cat with fluids, they told me to not reuse the same needle if i misfired. i used to worry about that because i used the same needle. but it worked out.

5) adding a personal story so you sound like you know what you are talking about.

Comment

• and then he made a follow up video i guess, i haven't watched yet.

Comment

• TW it's always about the grift man.

Comment

• you know if they gave Biden a choice of doing it off camera and aspirated, he's a tough guy, he'd say roll up my sleeves, and my hairy man arms, and give me the jab like everyone else.

Comment

• so i guess there is no opinion of whether getting the jab in the ass is better?

Comment

• ppl died or were injured when they didn't need to because of poor training and poor guidance and bad luck. this is what happens.

or you know, provide a different reason for myopericarditis shortly after vaccination. you can't. all you can say is well the CDC said this, so they have to be right. science doesn't work that way. and it works even worse when scientific debate is suppressed in public forums. even worse when they put the president at risk, a very small risk.

i've been there, Tufts, the brightest ppl in the world, and everyone makes mistakes. no-one is infallible.

Comment

i mixed in good points? CDC guidance.. uh huh
                              Like I said, this is where conspiracy garbage starts.

Should I listen to the professionals, or some individual on a baseball message board... hmm... I wonder which one.

Comment

so i guess there is no opinion of whether getting the jab in the ass is better?
                                What does the literature say

Comment

Working...
                                X