Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
    Ask him ?
    It's a matter of official record now. Maybe I should make a Freedom of Information Act request.
    "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      It's a matter of official record now. Maybe I should make a Freedom of Information Act request.
      I am definitely not a drunkard. In fact I haven't had a drop of any alcohol whatsoever in almost a year.

Now as far as shooting someone on the street......

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
        Now as far as shooting someone on the street......
        I suspect you'd allow them to get to the sidewalk first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
          I suspect you'd allow them to get to the sidewalk first.
          Get off my lawn!

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            PA or NY? Hand gun, rifle or shotgun? Personal protection or hunting in case the food system collapses?
            12 gauge shotgun is the best for all.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              PA. They were out of shotguns so I bought a Springfield XD-S 9mm. Definitely not hunting!
              Good for conceal and carry.

Comment

• Friends estranged brother has all the symptoms was turned away from hospitals in Illinois.

Comment

• The areas around New York City and New Orleans are the two outbreaks that are growing the fastest right now. The Washington state outbreak seems to have slowed its growth rate.

The SF-San Jose outbreak area is another concerning one, but it is not growing as fast as the NYC and New Orleans outbreaks.
                  "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Cases in Louisiana have increased 12x since March 12, from 14 to 171. Cases in New York have increased 7x, from 228 to 1374. Colorado and Florida have a 5x increase. Washington state only up about 3x in that time.

Comment

Cases in Louisiana have increased 12x since March 12, from 14 to 171. Cases in New York have increased 7x, from 228 to 1374. Colorado and Florida have a 5x increase. Washington state only up about 3x in that time.
                      How much of this is just more testing? Testing seems very limited right now, but as more test become available, we begin to see just how behind the curve we have been with this. If we had just tested and tracked to begin with, we could have avoided much of this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                        How much of this is just more testing? Testing seems very limited right now, but as more test become available, we begin to see just how behind the curve we have been with this. If we had just tested and tracked to begin with, we could have avoided much of this.
                        I don't know the answer your question and I don't think anyone knows. Given that the exponential increase in cases is following pretty much the same path it has in many other countries, I think the increases are primarily reflecting the actual infection rate as opposed to primarily reflecting increased availability of tests. But probably both are contributing.

Comment

The areas around New York City and New Orleans are the two outbreaks that are growing the fastest right now. The Washington state outbreak seems to have slowed its growth rate.

The SF-San Jose outbreak area is another concerning one, but it is not growing as fast as the NYC and New Orleans outbreaks.
                          SF is completely locked down at this point.
                          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• West Virginia with its first confirmed case

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

• Treasury Secretary Mnuchin told the Senate to expect the unemployment rate to potentially hit 20%.

FYI, the highest rate of unemployment during the Great Depression was 24.9%.

Comment

• Originally posted by heyelander View Post
                                SF is completely locked down at this point.
                                my nephew - who I swear has to be the first Irish-American doctor in US history - honeymooned in Italy in the first week of February. he and his wife had to do 14 days of quarantine out of precaution upon return, and they are fine.

he is a resident at Stanford so he goes to work, but his wife is locked down - and they can only walk the dog outside if they maintain that 6 feet of distance from anyone else.
                                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Working...
                                X