Corona Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revo View Post
    Sour Masher's fear came true -- all SUNY & CUNY schools to close for the remainder of the spring semester and operate remotely, as per Gov. Cuomo. Each school will handle their own dorm issues, but obviously, all the kids likely have to leave.

Think of all those businesses reliant on local college kids that just got crushed.
    We are goimg to need unprecedented government action.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
    The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
    George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Mariners talking to the Padres about using their Peoria complex for the 1st 2 weeks of the regular season.
      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• NCAA just announced they will play the ENTIRE Men's & Women's championship tourney in empty arenas.

Comment

• NYC & Chicago both just cancelled their St Patrick's Day parades

Comment

• Originally posted by The Feral Slasher View Post
            We are goimg to need unprecedented government action.
            You mean from the guy who won't sign a National Emergency Declaration because it would admit he was wrong that it's "just a flu?"

Comment

You mean from the guy who won't sign a National Emergency Declaration because it would admit he was wrong that it's "just a flu?"
              Supposedly the people who found the first case in the U.S. did so against the orders of the CDC. Unreal
              The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
              George Orwell, 1984

Comment

NCAA just announced they will play the ENTIRE Men's & Women's championship tourney in empty arenas.
                This is Huge.
                If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Italy closing all stores except groceries, pharmacies, and those selling essentials
                  George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Juventus, a major Italian soccer team, just announced its star player, Daniele Rugani, has contracted the CoronaVirus.

Comment

Sour Masher's fear came true -- all SUNY & CUNY schools to close for the remainder of the spring semester and operate remotely, as per Gov. Cuomo. Each school will handle their own dorm issues, but obviously, all the kids likely have to leave.

Think of all those businesses reliant on local college kids that just got crushed.
                      Yep, I was planning for this all day. Yesterday, they were going to wait for the first case in our community. Today they called for a total conversion by March 19th at the latest. I will meet with my students tomorrow for the last time. I've recommended all of the instructors who work in our program to transition before the 19th, because I believe attendance will tank starting tomorrow. Faculty and staff are still expected to report to campus, though.

Comment

Juventus, a major Italian soccer team, just announced its star player, Daniele Rugani, has contracted the CoronaVirus.
                        This is huge. I was expecting this to happen soon. Now what do they do? Do they cancel games? The rest of Juve was potentially exposed? Will anyone play them? Do they have to forfeit?

Comment

• This is more terrifying analysis.

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Of all the times to have to have that inept piece of shit as our president it has to be now
                            George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                              That is a fascinating article. Who is this guy? What are his credentials?

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                                This is tip of the iceberg.

Comment

Working...
                                X