Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
    Just like at the beginning of the universe when all the matter and antimatter canceled each other out, something mysterious happened so that there was a tiny fraction more of matter, and thus the universe exists, and we exist.
    Good points overall. I found the portion where nullnor stole your keyboard btw, but I'm glad you got it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
      Good points overall. I found the portion where nullnor stole your keyboard btw, but I'm glad you got it back.
      Well, we all should channel our inner nullnor once in awhile.

Comment

• My brother, the cop, is advocating that people ignore the law (the Calif Lockdown) because he personally doesn't agree with them.

NOW it's convenient to NOT follow law and order?

Interesting---and I wager--he's not the only Law Enforcement officer who feels this way.
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          My brother, the cop, is advocating that people ignore the law (the Calif Lockdown) because he personally doesn't agree with them.

Interesting---and I wager--he's not the only Law Enforcement officer who feels this way.
          I hope you're hammering him on his hypocrisy.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
            I hope you're hammering him on his hypocrisy.
            You know me better than that Of COURSE I'm hammering him about this (it's pretty fun!) I usually just roll my eyes, but I've been all over him about this issue ever since he claimed the virus was a hoax...He's a coroner now so he won't have to enforce anything, but a lot of his friends will...or should.
            If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

You know me better than that Of COURSE I'm hammering him about this (it's pretty fun!) I usually just roll my eyes, but I've been all over him about this issue ever since he claimed the virus was a hoax...He's a coroner now so he won't have to enforce anything, but a lot of his friends will...or should.
              Maybe he is just looking for more business.

Comment

I initially wrote "assume" rather than "hope" but the alliteration was irresistible.
                If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Reminds me of a song by Lee Hazlewood. "Sooner or later, we all make the little flowers grow."
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Nah he's a hard core Trumpet, listens to Rush and watches Faux News.

he doesn't care about facts or anything that contradicts his views, he shuts up when his some and I corner him during in person convos, but he's only interested in pissing the Left off and actually that's more important to him than knowing what reality is--Sad but True

PS He's only my half brother...………..

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

My brother, the cop, is advocating that people ignore the law (the Calif Lockdown) because he personally doesn't agree with them.

I do find it interesting that the same people who argue that undocumented immigration and marijuana use are wrong because they break a law, even if they aren't immoral, are now protesting the shutdowns. It appears that logic of blindly obeying the law doesn't apply any more, and we're allowed to use our moral faculties again in certain situations.
                      "Jesus said to them, 'Truly I tell you, the tax collectors and the prostitutes are going into the kingdom of God ahead of you.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
                        I do find it interesting that the same people who argue that undocumented immigration and marijuana use are wrong because they break a law, even if they aren't immoral, are now protesting the shutdowns. It appears that logic of blindly obeying the law doesn't apply any more, and we're allowed to use our moral faculties again in certain situations.
                        Agree, hypocrisy abounds.

Comment

My brother has always been Privledged to pick and choose which laws he follows--we were stopped one night, him doing 95, in the rain after he'd been drinking--beer in one hand, gun under his leg and when they found out he was a cop--they said--get home safe and we went on our way. It's a sad reality.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Kind of like sanctuary cities

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                              Kind of like sanctuary cities
                              False equivalency--you seem to be doing that a lot lately

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

False equivalency--you seem to be doing that a lot lately
                                It really isnt. If anything, his post is a false equivalency. If folks want to protest the illegal immigration laws, they should do that. If people want to protest the lockdowns, they should do that (leave the guns at home though. Faux hardos). If people want to protest or advocate abortion rights, they should do that. No one, including sanctuary cities or your brother or whomever should not follow laws they don’t agree with. Pretty simple concept.

Comment

Working...
                                X