Police Officers Are Mostly Parasites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    I agree, as I see them as innately linked.
    Linked yes, but not mutually exclusive. I think Morality (be whatever that means to someone) is a nurtured characteristic, the other--genetically/evolutionarily engrained.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer View Post
      I would take Floyd's criminal record with a huge basket of salt. Houston PD Narcotics division (who was responsible for his drug convictions) is a real mess right now, embroiled in a scandal over a history of racism and false convictions, and it's likely going to get much worse as more things come to light.
      Bills DT Ed Oliver had all charges against him dismissed after he was arrested in Houston back in May.

Oliver was popped for DWI and a weapons charge at the time. According to his attorney, Oliver blew a .000 and blood tests also came back negative after he was screened for multiple drugs. It sounds like a complete fabrication by the police. The No. 9 overall pick in last year's draft, Oliver will look to build off a strong rookie campaign as he becomes more of an every-down player.
      (source:Rotoworld)
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• LAPD Officers Charged With Falsifying Gang Records Could Disrupt Over 750 Criminal Cases
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• I am TOTALLY shocked!
          If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Aurora PD get your shit together!

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
            - Terence McKenna

Comment

• My friend recorded this video of police assaulting a cyclist and it was picked up by the media.

Police in Vancouver run over a cyclist with their car, beat the hell out of him, kneel on his neck, all because the cyclist wasn't wearing a helmet.

Police report is 100% LIES, proven by the video. Police report claims the beaten suspect had punched police and attempted to steal their cop car... while the video shows them throwing the guy, FORCIBLY, into their car... its all lies, covered by all dozen officers there. Defund this terror squad. Fuck the police.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/mobile/cyclist...ideo-1.5061341
              Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Here's my friend's description of the incident for clarification.

"This morning I was witness to sheer brutality.

A police charger with it's headlights off blasted its sirens and chased a man on bicycle down a crowded residential street. All due to a bylaw infraction (bicycle without helmet).

The police accelerated and drove over the man, sending him flying over the hood and nearly under the wheels.

They got out of their vehicles and began to beat the man about the head and face. He was not fighting back, not for one second.

As you can see in the video, they pushed him into the front seats of the police cruiser and continued to hit him, yelling at him to "get out of the car" while his legs push into the horn.

He was tazed by new officers on the scene within minutes and subdued and handcuffed, bleeding profusely from the head. One officer put his knee on the mans neck and the man cried out "I CANT BREATH" and all of us witness to this screamed for the officer to stop.

This can happen to every single person who reads this and the police must be held accountable.

I have reach out to lawyers to provide this man the protection he needs from being railroaded by this supposed justice system."
                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Those Kenosha cops better get fired and arrested for attempted murder.
                  - Terence McKenna

Comment

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
                    Those Kenosha cops better get fired and arrested for attempted murder.
                    As should those in Lafayette, though drop the "attempted" as they were successful in their execution.
                    - Terence McKenna

Comment

• And in Portland, the Cops stand by while ProudBoyz and Right wing armed militia pick fights and attack BLM and Antifa protestors, which isn't so much the issue, but AFTER the Militia and PBs left, they then declared unlawful gathering on the BLM and Antifa and went after them

Dear Law Enforcement--at least TRY to hide your complicity in the White Supremist movement in our country so some of us can cling to the hope you're not ALL pieces of shit on a power trip.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

My youngest activist daughter lives in Kenosha. I told her I am very proud of her. I told her to do what she had to do but please do not become a martyr over this as the loss of her would be too much for our family to bear.

Comment

I do not understand how all those cops didn't stop him by tackling him as he slowly walked around the SUV, instead of gently pulling on his shirt and shooting him in the back multiple times once he got there. They couldn't tase him or tackle him well before that? How is this lack of training still happening after everything that has been going on? They still have absolutely no clue how to stop this man without shooting him multiple times in the back? That is still the first default reaction with an unarmed, noncompliant but non attacking suspect? Anyone with LEO training here? Is this really how they are trained? This is acceptable to those defending cops in light of multiple incidents like this?
                          Last edited by Sour Masher; 08-24-2020, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• And think of all the times this kind of shooting took place before everyone carried recording devices. 100% this would have been written up very differently from the truth, and has been countless times, and almost everyone would believe the police accounts in such cases. I would have by default, in my youth. You do not want to believe those charged with serving and protecting would instead shoot an unarmed man multiple times in the back at point blank range in front of his three young children rather than engage said unarmed man before he attempted to get back in his vehicle.

Comment

• If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                              - Terence McKenna

Comment

• So white gun toting agitators roll into Kenosha and get run off by protestors and the cops do NOTHING when an unidentified WHITE man with an assault rifle runs up on them after he shot others.

Arm everyone, sort em out after.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X