No announcement yet.

Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, there WAS voter fraud in Pennsylvania after all!

"A Pennsylvania man has been charged with illegally casting a ballot for President Trump in the name of his deceased mother in this year's presidential election, authorities announced on Monday.

Bruce Bartman faces two felony counts of perjury and one count of unlawful voting after casting an absentee ballot for Trump in the name of Elizabeth Bartman, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

“In his political frustration, he chose to do something stupid,” Samuel Stretton, Bartman's lawyer, told the newspaper. “And for that he is very sorry.”

District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer told reporters at a news conference Bartman admitted he was able to register his dead mother to vote online and request an absentee ballot in her name, which he filled out and submitted.

Bartman was also able to secure an absentee ballot in the name of his mother-in-law, who is also deceased, but did not cast a ballot in her name. "

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Hey, there WAS voter fraud in Pennsylvania after all!

"A Pennsylvania man has been charged with illegally casting a ballot for President Trump in the name of his deceased mother in this year's presidential election, authorities announced on Monday.

Bruce Bartman faces two felony counts of perjury and one count of unlawful voting after casting an absentee ballot for Trump in the name of Elizabeth Bartman, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

“In his political frustration, he chose to do something stupid,” Samuel Stretton, Bartman's lawyer, told the newspaper. “And for that he is very sorry.”

District Attorney Jack Stollsteimer told reporters at a news conference Bartman admitted he was able to register his dead mother to vote online and request an absentee ballot in her name, which he filled out and submitted.

Bartman was also able to secure an absentee ballot in the name of his mother-in-law, who is also deceased, but did not cast a ballot in her name. "
      https://thehill.com/homenews/531242-...th-voter-fraud
      You should follow Lt Governor of Pennsylvania- John Fetterman on twitter - he is quite smart and funny

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Where is a loyal Trump supporter supposed to get their preferred "news" from now that Fox is being forced to tell the truth?
        they don't actually have access to cable TV. everyone mostly uses antennae's. economically poor Trump supporters actually getting slanted news on TV is actually an anomaly.

Comment

• I've been without cable for 2 years. antennae TV is really informative, in a bad way. it's a lot old shows, especially western. and it's a lot of lawyer advertisements for get quick rich schemes. I have no respect for it.

even though! the comet channel and TBD channel is the wave of the future.

most channels are the same but on different channels, and you are lucky to get PBS.

lets be honest, most people watch TV for the weather. which is STUPID! female weatherman in sleeveless dresses, gotta go with the sleeveless dresses. they got the weather down to an art.

Comment

• my day consists of Senfield at 11:30 and two and a half men for an hour after. even though I can stream them, and the coronavirus relief bill made streaming illegally a felony. .. understandably we already had illegal streaming police called malware.

Comment

• Apparently, Trump is angry enough at Mitch McConnell that he is trying to undermine the Georgia runoff election, give the senate back to the Democrats, and oust Mitch as senate majority leader.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• LOL, he thinks a tweet and a robocall got McConnell re-elected.

Comment

• Meanwhile, in Georgia...

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Loeffler is the richest Senator. which is lame considering she's younger than a lot of insider trading peers. I am surprised they didn't take her basketball team away. but she really looks like a wicked stepsister.

same thing with Perdue. both these candidates appearance look the incarnation of demon possessed, lol.

I will admit, the media really good at capturing the perfect picture for the headline even if the article is click bait. they've gotten really good at it.

it's like being under a microscope. you couldn't find uglier candidates. OTOH, if they get reelected, it's one example where charm, dalliance, and warm handsome pretentious appearances fall short. ..so we got that going for us.

Comment

• Stand Off in the Senate! Who will blink?

They cannot pass the defense bill veto override without Sanders Vote.

Sanders will not vote to override the veto unless the Stimulus checks are raised to $2000

He can keep the Senate in chambers until After the New Year.

This would also keep bot GA senators IN Washington, making their campaigns suffer.

I'm not sure how it would effect keeping the Govt running as the omnibus bill is attached to the Covid bill.

All in all it's nice to see our side have some leverage again.
                      If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                        Stand Off in the Senate! Who will blink?

Sanders will not vote to override the veto unless the Stimulus checks are raised to $2000

This would also keep bot GA senators IN Washington, making their campaigns suffer.

I'm not sure how it would effect keeping the Govt running as the omnibus bill is attached to the Covid bill.

Agreed, love that Sanders is driving it too. Fuck these assholes.
                        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
                          Stand Off in the Senate! Who will blink?

No omnibus bill, and the government will shut down. But I'm not sure on the actual date of the shutdown.

Cocaine Mitch will play this based on how he thinks it'll impact the GA elections, for sure. Frankly, I think the less Loeffler campaigns and keeps putting her foot in her mouth is probably better for her election chances, so I'd let Bernie string it out.
                          I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

• Facebook post by GOP Senator Ben Sasse:

"When we talk in private, I haven't heard a single Congressional Republican allege that the election results were fraudulent -- not one," Sasse wrote. "Instead, I hear them talk about their worries about how they will 'look' to President Trump's most ardent supporters."

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Originally posted by madducks View Post
                              Facebook post by GOP Senator Ben Sasse:

"When we talk in private, I haven't heard a single Congressional Republican allege that the election results were fraudulent -- not one," Sasse wrote. "Instead, I hear them talk about their worries about how they will 'look' to President Trump's most ardent supporters."
                              It's insane this whole exercise is a charade because they're a bunch of cowards and that they're using his cockamamie conspiracy theories for political gain with his guppy followers.

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
                                It's insane this whole exercise is a charade because they're a bunch of cowards and that they're using his cockamamie conspiracy theories for political gain with his guppy followers.
                                The crazy thing is the psychological aspect to it. If they would all come out and be honest the base could shift. But when the majority of them play this game, they all suffer.

Comment

Working...
                                X