Election 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
    yup...the dems lose this one and they should just disband.
    538.com needs to disband first.

Comment

• Originally posted by gcstomp View Post
      anyone else have creeping dread sinking in?
      I still think Biden has this, but it clearly isn't gonna happen tonight, and it is clearly going to be contested and get ugly. It won't be a jubilant victory of good vs evil here....more like a relief mixed with sadness that so many still support Trump, and I fear it could get ugly.

If I am wrong and Trump somehow wins this thing, the utter disgust I'd feel would probably overwhelm me. I'd be in a dark place about my feelings for this country and about half the people in it. I'd cling desperately in the belief that they do not see what I see. I cannot believe they see what I see or I will hate them for it.

Comment

• Cautious optimism in Arizona...
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
          538.com needs to disband first.
          If you can't beat possibly the worst human being in US History in 2 straight elections...they should probably do something else.

Comment

• Lindsay Graham has easily defeated Jaime Harrison

Comment

• Biden looks like he has Zona, which is good.

Comment

Lindsay Graham has easily defeated Jaime Harrison
                I expected this 99.999% and I'm still sick about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                  If I am wrong and Trump somehow wins this thing, the utter disgust I'd feel would probably overwhelm me. I'd be in a dark place about my feelings for this country and about half the people in it. I'd cling desperately in the belief that they do not see what I see. I cannot believe they see what I see or I will hate them for it.
                  I took tomorrow off because I knew I'd get myself in trouble regardless of who wins...Trump wins and I'd get fired for sure.

Comment

• No winner tonight, watch if you want, but PA, MI and WI seem unlikely to be called. Only WI seems to have a chance based on what their Gov said and if Biden does win AZ then we have nothing to look at tonight.

PA - MI - WI - AZ ME-2 and NE-2 seem to be the only things we are watching and PA and MI aren't coming in tonight I don't think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                      I expected this 99.999% and I'm still sick about it.
                      If Biden wins, Graham will try to go back to old Lindsay. I hope nobody lets him.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuhrdog View Post
                        If you can't beat possibly the worst human being in US History in 2 straight elections...they should probably do something else.
                        Something to think about, however this turns out
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                        ---------------------------------------------
                        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

• Trump appears to win Florida by 3.5%. There wasn’t a single poll that had that number over the last 6 momths.

Comment

• 92% of the vote is in for NC, and Tillis has a 1.3% lead. If that holds, there goes the Senate.

Comment

92% of the vote is in for NC, and Tillis has a 1.3% lead. If that holds, there goes the Senate.
                              Not necessarily, Greenfield has a good lead with 40% of the vote tallied in Iowa...long way to go though.

And Georgia is now called a runoff between Warnock and the loathsome Loeffler.
                              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                              -Warren Ellis

Comment

• Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                                Ruthlessly kill and eat. Clearly, they're all Republicans.
                                I have the same debate with myself a lot about how cats are pragmatic and successful because they are ruthless. yet, the same reason also should make them empathetic. in order for a cat to eat, it has to know what it's food is going to do. it has to know what they are thinking. that's empathy. yet cats show no signs of it. except when they are around us or themselves, they are courteous. cat's have the ability to be empathetic. but they show no signs of it when hunting. they have a strange ability to have the capacity for empathy while being more pragmatic. and the fact that house cats are the top apex predator of all cats, makes it even more confusing. they live in two worlds.

the real question is, do cats have empathy. they should, they have the tools for it. and if they do, why doesn't it affect them.

you know in another galaxy a cat like species adapted towards technology. and if they wanted to they could prevent us from exploring the rest of the universe. they send genetically engineered cats to our earth surface to cuddle with us to stop us from exploring space. for example, all the UFO's we see, it's cats flying them. the flying saucers have milk.

Comment

Working...
                                X