X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nots View Post
    He wouldn’t have done worse, but I would prefer Bloomberg
    I was joking.
    If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• de Blasio definitely failed big time, just like our POTUS. Both should never be reelected after a failure that will costs thousands of lives.

Comment

• Biden keeps ducking Sanders, won't debate him, looks like shit on his weekly vid conferences, The Left needs to get their shit together soon and get Cuomo or another centrist or get past their Never Bernie stance or Trump is going to win come November. NO I won't be voting for Trump and YES I will vote the Dem nominee (Unless it's Hillary) But for fucks sake, do SOMETHING guys!
        If I whisper my wicked marching orders into the ether with no regard to where or how they may bear fruit, I am blameless should a broken spirit carry those orders out upon the innocent, for it was not my hand that took the action merely my lips which let slip their darkest wish. ~Daniel Devereaux 2011

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
        Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by GwynnInTheHall View Post
          Biden keeps ducking Sanders, won't debate him, looks like shit on his weekly vid conferences, The Left needs to get their shit together soon and get Cuomo or another centrist or get past their Never Bernie stance or Trump is going to win come November. NO I won't be voting for Trump and YES I will vote the Dem nominee (Unless it's Hillary) But for fucks sake, do SOMETHING guys!
          I think most Sanders supporters will be even less likely to support some new candidate brought in that voters have not vetted than even diminished Biden. It is a lose-lose bigger situation.

Comment

• For the first time I've seen, a poll for the state of Florida has Biden up on Trump:

Code:
            Florida: Trump vs. Biden	UNF	Biden 46, Trump 40	Biden +6

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
              For the first time I've seen, a poll for the state of Florida has Biden up on Trump:

Code:
              Florida: Trump vs. Biden	UNF	Biden 46, Trump 40	Biden +6
              Same poll: Trump to provide reliable info on virus: -17 DeSantis +14
              Over handling of crisis: Trump -8 DeSantis +2
              Considering i how close DeSantis has tied himself to Trump, these numbers seem odd

Comment

• Originally posted by nots View Post
                Same poll: Trump to provide reliable info on virus: -17 DeSantis +14
                Over handling of crisis: Trump -8 DeSantis +2
                Considering i how close DeSantis has tied himself to Trump, these numbers seem odd

It is interesting, even weirder is the gap on trust, Trump is 41% in some range of Trust - 58% don't trust including 45% of those that said they don't trust him at all.

DeSantis gets a 55% trust - 41% don't trust.

Thankfully Fauchi gets an 86% trust score with only 8 % distrust.

Biden only appears in the poll against Trump so nothing else to take from this on him.

Comment

• Bernie out.
                  If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                  - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Bernie Sanders officially ends his campaign.

Too bad TW cut out, time for his avatar!

Comment

Bernie Sanders officially ends his campaign.

Maybe he'll double down on the general.
                      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
                      - Terence McKenna

Comment

Bernie Sanders officially ends his campaign.

I've changed my avatar. It won't matter, as I'm sticking to lurk mode.

Do I feel any need to re-enter this cesspool of degenerates? FUCK no.

Enjoy the election CBB, chancellor, 1Jay.

Fuck yourself DMT.
                        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

Fuck yourself DMT.
                          We're really missing your insight and all-around cheerful demeanor.
                          - Terence McKenna

Comment

Fuck yourself DMT.
                            Really lame. So giddy when you thought it was going well, but when it all went downhill, you disappear. Nice.

And BTW, the terms of the bet was not that you choose the avatar, I do.

Comment

Fuck yourself DMT.
                              Hey man, don’t be soft. Time to pay the band. You lost—stuff happens. We’ve all been wrong before. Just own it.
                              On a side note: I disagree with nearly every single post you have ever made in here, but I hope you don’t disappear. It’s good to hear a variety of opinions, even ones that are as wrong as yours . Take a little break but come back.

Comment

• Here's your new avatar. Try it on for size:

Comment

Working...
                                X