• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nots View Post
    Post has been deleted. Wonder who did that
    You’re totally paranoid!

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      You’re totally paranoid!
      Another misread of the situation by you.

Comment

Yeah, that was someone else. But nice try.
        I’m not very good at copying posts, but maybe you could look up Post #438 in the ‘2017 Democratic Party and beyond’ thread and copy it for all of us.

Comment

I’m not very good at copying posts, but maybe you could look up Post #438 in the ‘2017 Democratic Party and beyond’ thread and copy it for all of us.
          this one?
          Originally posted by revo View Post
          Oh yeah, it was big. It was so big Dopey Donald had to come out and attack her.
          "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
            this one?
            Yeah that was someone else. But nice try.
            Last edited by nots; 10-12-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Yeah that was someone else. But nice try.
              Oh, that one! That gets another "oh puhhh-leeze." Teenwolf posted about how much she was going to move the election. Clearly it was in a discussion with him, he's the one who brought her up, and it was a not just a "let's post just to post." You're really reaching here.

Wait, are those 24000 US jobs or 24000 jobs worldwide?
              Who knows? They're white collar jobs, and they already said they're going to shift production of the small-to-mid-sized models overseas. So does it matter? They're still Ford employees, and they still lost a billion dollars so far from the trade war. But keep trying to find a silver lining somewhere.

Comment

• LOL, put the shovel down. Positively Trump like response by you.
                No need to try and find a silver lining. Lots of good news with the economy for those who aren’t blinded by hate.
                Last edited by nots; 10-12-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

they already said they're going to shift production of the small-to-mid-sized models overseas.
                  which models are these?
                  "The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." -NY Times

"For a woman to come forward in the glaring lights of focus, nationally, you’ve got to start off with the presumption that at least the essence of what she’s talking about is real, whether or not she forgets facts" - Joe Biden

Comment

Oh, that one! That gets another "oh puhhh-leeze." Teenwolf posted about how much she was going to move the election. Clearly it was in a discussion with him, he's the one who brought her up, and it was a not just a "let's post just to post." You're really reaching here.
                    well he did find your post in which you commented that Trump had attacked Swift. After you said it wasnt you. Not sure how thats reaching...

Comment

• I heard on drive-time radio that after-tax pay was up over 6% year to year. That takes into account hourly pay increases, bonuses, and the tax reduction. While that is the first time I have run across actual numbers, it meshes.

J
                      Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

• Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
                        I heard on drive-time radio that after-tax pay was up over 6% year to year. That takes into account hourly pay increases, bonuses, and the tax reduction. While that is the first time I have run across actual numbers, it meshes.
                        Not sure what your source is for this, but according to the U.S. Department of Labor, from July 2017 to July 2018:
                        Wages grew by 2.7%
                        Inflation grew by 2.9%
                        Real Wages fell by 2 cents/hour

Where are you seeing this 6% increase in after-tax pay?

Comment

• Originally posted by cardboardbox View Post
                          which models are these?
                          Lincolns:

Focus, shifted from Mexico to China, and will no longer be sold in the US:

Focus Active, was expected to be introduced and built in the US, plans cancelled:

Only models to be sold here are the Mustang and its pickups, SUVs and crossovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by OaklandA's View Post
                            Not sure what your source is for this, but according to the U.S. Department of Labor, from July 2017 to July 2018:
                            Wages grew by 2.7%
                            Inflation grew by 2.9%
                            Real Wages fell by 2 cents/hour

Where are you seeing this 6% increase in after-tax pay?
                            This was drive time, so leave out the real part, ie don't figure in inflation. They specifically included bonus pay.

I saw WP article. Exclusive of bonus money, wages have been flat since Vietnam ended. It's a little deceptive since they are dealing with averages and individals are moving up relative to the averages then dropping out.

J
                            Last edited by onejayhawk; 10-13-2018, 05:32 PM.
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

It's a little deceptive since they are dealing with averages and individuals are moving up relative to the averages then dropping out.
                              Sorry, but this is nonsense. If there is data to support your position, present it. But you can't just throw out real government data and replace it with your own imaginary results.

Comment

This was drive time, so leave out the after-tax part, ie don't figure in inflation.

J
                                Thanks for explaining "after tax". I used to think it meant taxes were excluded, but now i know it is infation related.
                                --------------------------------------
                                You know a girl in a hat is just so…vogue.

Comment

Working...
                                X