#___ingwhileblack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    The man-booby guy not only resigned as the head of the homeowner's association board, but he was fired from his job at Sonoco. Now maybe someone will try to ID him when he enters a "wealthy neighborhood" pool!
    It's really interesting how companies are reacting to these awful people...sooner or later, they'll hopefully get the message and crawl back under their rocks.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

Comment

And now an assistant prosecutor in the San Bernardino County Prosecutor's office:

The lead hard-core gang prosecutor in the San Bernardino County District Attorney’s Office is under investigation for a series of offensive rants on social media, triggering demands for his dismissal.

Deputy District Attorney Michael Selyem, who joined the D.A.’s Office 12 years ago, targeted outspoken U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, former first lady Michelle Obama, Mexican immigrants and the victim of a police shooting in Facebook and Instagram posts labeled by one critic as “hateful rhetoric.”

Of Waters, Selyem said: “Being a loud-mouthed c#nt in the ghetto you would think someone would have shot this bitch by now …”

In an online argument with someone over the police shooting of a civilian, Selyem wrote, “That s—bag got exactly what he deserved. … You reap what you sow. And by the way go f— yourself you liberal s—bag.”

It was unclear which police shooting Selyem was referencing, and whether or not it was an open case in San Bernardino County or had occurred elsewhere.

Selyem also posted a doctored picture of Michelle Obama holding a sign saying, “Trump grabbed my penis.”
      Michael Selyem’s rants were directed at U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, former first lady Michelle Obama, immigrants, liberal critics of President Donald Trump and the victim of a police shooting. A…

-Warren Ellis

Comment

when you lose a war of words with clueless Maxine Waters, it's time for you to go
        finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
          when you lose a war of words with clueless Maxine Waters, it's time for you to go
          Seriously, JJ? The offensive stuff that guy posted and you respond with an insult against Waters?

Comment

It's another "TrumpWorld" double feature!

First up:
            "Having a Picnic While Puerto Rican" starring an overbearing, empowered by Trump white drunkard as "Fashion Police Phil":

An Illinois park is investigating after a woman accused one of its police officers of standing by as a man harassed her for wearing a shirt with the Puerto Rican flag, saying it was un-American.

Next:
            "Walking While Mexican." No stars for this one, as the culprits are anonymous so far:

Tears glistened on the black and purple bruises covering 91-year-old Rodolfo Rodriguez’s face as he described being attacked by a group of people while going for a walk on the Fourth of July.

Comment

The beating up the 91 year old man one is really on a whole other level of deplorable. If you can beat with bricks and kick until bloody a 91 year old man, yelling he needs to go back to Mexico, you just don't deserve to be. You need to be taken out of the gene pool asap for the good of the species.

Comment

Originally posted by Sour Masher View Post
                The beating up the 91 year old man one is really on a whole other level of deplorable. If you can beat with bricks and kick until bloody a 91 year old man, yelling he needs to go back to Mexico, you just don't deserve to be. You need to be taken out of the gene pool asap for the good of the species.
                While I agree with you in context, you best be careful on this one. You could be condemned as a white privileged racist for such remarks.
                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                  While I agree with you in context, you best be careful on this one. You could be condemned as a white privileged racist for such remarks.
                  Oddly, it appears this was an AA woman assailant. So, when it another person is a person of color, in this case an AA woman, is this really topical to this thread. And, although I have seen reports jumping to the conclusion that this is a Trumpster, White racist, it isn’t’. It sure as shit isn’t trump related.
                  Last edited by Bernie Brewer; 07-11-2018, 03:16 PM.
                  I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                    Oddly, it appears this was an AA woman assailant. So, when it another person is a person of color, in this case an AA woman, is this really topical to this thread. And, although I have seen reports jumping to the conclusion that this is a Trumpster, White racist, it isn’t’. It sure as shit isn’t trump related.
                    I didn't mention this being Trump related, or the race of the attacker. I know lots of black folks who have issues with Latino folks and visa versa. And I cringe every time I hear a "liberal" say something absurd like only white people can be racist. That is obviously not true, just as it is obviously true that anyone of any race or creed who encourages a mob to beat up a 91 year old man because of xenophobia or racism is a scum bag whose biomass should be recycled into the food chain.

The fact that such people existed before Trump, exist during Trump's reign but who are not connected to his agenda, and will exist after Trump does not change the fact that Trump campaign, rhetoric, and actions encourage such behavior among white nationalists groups in this country. Trump didn't create these issues, and they will not go away when he does, but he sure as hell has made them worse for the time being.

Comment

I didn't mention this being Trump related, or the race of the attacker. I know lots of black folks who have issues with Latino folks and visa versa. And I cringe every time I hear a "liberal" say something absurd like only white people can be racist. That is obviously not true, just as it is obviously true that anyone of any race or creed who encourages a mob to beat up a 91 year old man because of xenophobia or racism is a scum bag whose biomass should be recycled into the food chain.

The fact that such people existed before Trump, exist during Trump's reign but who are not connected to his agenda, and will exist after Trump does not change the fact that Trump campaign, rhetoric, and actions encourage such behavior among white nationalists groups in this country. Trump didn't create these issues, and they will not go away when he does, but he sure as hell has made them worse for the time being.
                      Not saying you mentioned it. But it was fairly widely reported on national news and the standard implication was it was somehow a result of a white racist inflicting the beating. It’s terrinle but it’s not uncommon. Check the Chicago news daily! Haven’t much reporting on it since the arrest was announced. It fits the narrative, except until it doesn’t.
                      I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph and there is purpose and worth to each and every life.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie Brewer View Post
                        Not saying you mentioned it. But it was fairly widely reported on national news and the standard implication was it was somehow a result of a white racist inflicting the beating. It’s terrinle but it’s not uncommon. Check the Chicago news daily! Haven’t much reporting on it since the arrest was announced. It fits the narrative, except until it doesn’t.
                        I’d like to delete my original post on the ethnicity of the assailant. I see it reads almost as written on InfoWars, which is a disgusting site. Twitter gives and Twitter take the away!

Ronald Reagan

Comment

According to the justice department, hate crimes are up 17% in California since Trump took office. Our society is regressing. It is saddening to see.

Comment

According to the justice department, hate crimes are up 17% in California since Trump took office. Our society is regressing. It is saddening to see.
                            I don't know that it's necessarily regressing per se, but the cockroaches are now emboldened to come out into the light. For the last several decades, racists and general assholes of all persuasion had a fear of letting their true natures become known. Now, many people think that behavior is not only OK, but encouraged by what they see on Social Media, and in the government.

As more and more of these people get confronted, they'll eventually return to the rocks where they crawled out from, and slide back under. People rarely change, but their behaviors can be modified.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                              As more and more of these people get confronted, they'll eventually return to the rocks where they crawled out from, and slide back under. People rarely change, but their behaviors can be modified.
                              Well, I'd like to think that, and I am heartened by the swift and severe retribution these people get, from their employers, the law, etc, but it hasn't seemed to slow them down yet. You'd think they'd realize that allowing themselves to be emboldened into these bad acts by social media and politicians is just baiting them into life destroying behavior for all involved. Their leaders may be above the law, but they are not.

Comment

Did anybody see the video of the woman wearing a Puerto Rico shirt in a park? Racist scumbag approaches and harasses, points in her face and intimidates... all 20 ft away from a police officer. The woman pleads with the officer "Please, can you do something about this man harassing me? I've got a permit for this space and this man is harassing me..." over and over she politely asks for the officer's help from this racist escalation, but the officer doesn't even acknowledge her. Just watches the whole incident go down, until another citizen has to step in and shout down the drunken POS, "Dude, Puerto Rico is a part of America! Leave her alone!"

Enforcing white supremacy is an objective of police, but some folks on here want to pretend it's a made-up narrative of the media. Disgusting rhetoric from the right on here, regarding a disbelief in the "media narrative" of racial injustice. If you don't believe in racial inequality, stay out of this thread, jackals. Thanks Bernie for recognizing the vile rhetoric about ethnicities and working to self-correct.
                                Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

Working...
                                X