#___ingwhileblack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
    This actually goes back to Dec of 2008. In a follow up dated Jan 2009 the children were removed from their parents.

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Arian Nation 1, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, 8 months, were taken from the family home, police confirmed.
    Thanks for the deep dig, I remember it vaguely now!
    Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
      You celebrate white supremacists not being monitored by the government and allowed to stockpile weapons. Whatever dude.

"Well-regulated" is written into your 2nd amendment. You dont want to publicly debate guns again, you embarrass yourself time and again on the issue.
      Here you go again with the "your not a racist/but you are one comment" again. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CELEBRATE WHITE SUPREMACY IN ANY SORT OF MANNER - for you to insinuate that is way over the line you fucking asshat! I celebrate that our Constitution grants everyone the freedom to choose whether they want to own a gun (or 10, or 100) or not. Stop trying to turn my stance on the 2nd Amendment into to some celebration of people that I and you find reprehensible. Just because they are reprehensible, does not take away their rights as guaranteed by the Constitution.

I stated separating it from the topic - because I wanted to clarify that the stockpiling of weapons FOR ANY FUCKING REASON - should not be grounds for arrest! Im not asking for another gun debate - its been done over and over. Just making the point that the pesky 2nd Amendment would likely make it impossible to make "stockpiling of weapons" grounds for an arrest. The act of owning a gun or 300 guns is not an offense that is grounds for arrest in this country.
      It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
      Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
        Here you go again with the "your not a racist/but you are one comment" again. I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT CELEBRATE WHITE SUPREMACY IN ANY SORT OF MANNER - for you to insinuate that is way over the line you fucking asshat! I celebrate that our Constitution grants everyone the freedom to choose whether they want to own a gun (or 10, or 100) or not. Stop trying to turn my stance on the 2nd Amendment into to some celebration of people that I and you find reprehensible. Just because they are reprehensible, does not take away their rights as guaranteed by the Constitution.

I stated separating it from the topic - because I wanted to clarify that the stockpiling of weapons FOR ANY FUCKING REASON - should not be grounds for arrest! Im not asking for another gun debate - its been done over and over. Just making the point that the pesky 2nd Amendment would likely make it impossible to make "stockpiling of weapons" grounds for an arrest. The act of owning a gun or 300 guns is not an offense that is grounds for arrest in this country.
        Wow, sensitive much? You might refrain from telling me to calm down in the future.

You continue to ignore "well-regulated". If organizing KKK rallies doesn't qualify you as requiring that your militia is "well regulated", then we have nothing more to discuss.
        Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

You celebrate white supremacists not being monitored by the government and allowed to stockpile weapons. Whatever dude.

"Well-regulated" is written into your 2nd amendment. You dont want to publicly debate guns again, you embarrass yourself time and again on the issue.
          Nope, it means I can protect myself from the white supremacists when they try to hurt my friends or family.

Comment

Wow, sensitive much? You might refrain from telling me to calm down in the future.
            This doesn't look good on you. You said he celebrated white supremacists, which is a terrible accusation to make, and that he should be embarrassed and then you act surprised when he defends himself?

This is the 3rd or 4th time just in this thread that you've played the "you're too sensitive" game after posting some ridiculous accusations. What was it the first time, you said something silly about safe spaces? It gets really old.

Your message, which on the whole is obviously a good one, plays better when you stop attacking other people on this board and actually focus on the issues instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
              Nope, it means I can protect myself from the white supremacists when they try to hurt my friends or family.
              That's your spin of unregulated guns, but does nothing to address hate group propagation. If the KKK were allowed to spread without limit and funded enough to provide military grade arsenals to every single member... you are not a safer society just cuz you took your wife to the gun range and keep guns in your house. You are in more danger, statistically, both inside your home and out.

So you support unregulated gun ownership for members of the KKK? Or schizophrenics? Or severely mentally handicapped people?

Comment

So you support unregulated gun ownership for members of the KKK? Or schizophrenics? Or severely mentally handicapped people?
                Why do we need to play the straw man game? No one said anything about unregulated gun ownership? I doubt anyone here supports that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                  This doesn't look good on you. You said he celebrated white supremacists, which is a terrible accusation to make, and that he should be embarrassed and then you act surprised when he defends himself?

This is the 3rd or 4th time just in this thread that you've played the "you're too sensitive" game after posting some ridiculous accusations. What was it the first time, you said something silly about safe spaces? It gets really old.

Your message, which on the whole is obviously a good one, plays better when you stop attacking other people on this board and actually focus on the issues instead.
                  Holy fuck Ken. Reading comprehension!

"Separating the white supremacy from this topic, at least here in the US stockpiling of weapons should not be grounds for arrest. Other countries obviously have different laws, but here in 'Murica we can purchase and hold as many guns as we like. Oh that pesky 2nd Amendment."

What blatant and utter glibness about white supremacists access to guns. That's what that is, Ken, when he includes shit like "here in 'Murica" and "pesky 2nd amendment", I took that as a celebration that the arrest of white nationalists from the UK could never happen in America, and that was a good thing. How the fuck else am I supposed to read that? Do you have an alternative reading?

I said he supports white supremacists unrestricted access to guns. He did say "separating out the white supremacy from the topic", but that's silly, because I was talking about the white supremacists access to guns very specifically, and he responded to it specifically. Weird that he got so triggered, as you both jump to conclusions. Yes, oversensitive is the word when somebody goes ALL CAP SCREAM MODE!!! Did you not know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ken View Post
                    Why do we need to play the straw man game? No one said anything about unregulated gun ownership? I doubt anyone here supports that.
                    I was asking, dude, calm the fuck down.

Comment

That's your spin of unregulated guns, but does nothing to address hate group propagation. If the KKK were allowed to spread without limit and funded enough to provide military grade arsenals to every single member... you are not a safer society just cuz you took your wife to the gun range and keep guns in your house. You are in more danger, statistically, both inside your home and out.
                      So you are saying my wife and I need more and bigger guns.

Comment

Holy fuck Ken. Reading comprehension!

"Separating the white supremacy from this topic, at least here in the US stockpiling of weapons should not be grounds for arrest. Other countries obviously have different laws, but here in 'Murica we can purchase and hold as many guns as we like. Oh that pesky 2nd Amendment."

What blatant and utter glibness about white supremacists access to guns. That's what that is, Ken, when he includes shit like "here in 'Murica" and "pesky 2nd amendment", I took that as a celebration that the arrest of white nationalists from the UK could never happen in America, and that was a good thing. How the fuck else am I supposed to read that? Do you have an alternative reading?

I said he supports white supremacists unrestricted access to guns. He did say "separating out the white supremacy from the topic", but that's silly, because I was talking about the white supremacists access to guns very specifically, and he responded to it specifically. Weird that he got so triggered, as you both jump to conclusions. Yes, oversensitive is the word when somebody goes ALL CAP SCREAM MODE!!! Did you not know?
                        My reading comprehension is fine, but thanks for your concern. Not sure that anyone on this board would not be upset if you said they celebrate white supremacists. You can provide whatever rationalization you want, but it was still a ridiculous accusation and anyone accused of something that heinous would reply in all caps. That's not because they are sensitive, it's because your assertion is so off base (and sadly, you do it repeatedly which can get quite annoying). I'm not sure why that is so difficult to grasp.

Comment

In today's society gangs are a much bigger threat to our safety than the KKK and that is no joke.

Comment

I was asking, dude, calm the fuck down.
                            Heh, what did I say that was not calm, "dude"? There's all this talk of hypersensitivity and inability to remain calm. After seeing it over and over it comes across as deflecting. I've found that those who regularly say "calm the fuck down", are typically the least calm in a conversation, surprisingly enough. Just my 2c.

Comment

Sensitive?? NO - just tired of your backhanded disparagement of myself and essentially anyone else that you claim to have a higher moral compass than. Couple days ago, you said you never called anyone racist. Yep - you never really come out and say it clearly and concisely, but you seem to frequently frame the person you are in discussion with as holding some position that makes them whatever label you are aiming for (racist, bigot, misogynist,homophobe, and so on....) - its really a great strategy. The other person feels they have to address the smear and prove that they aren't whatever bad thing you claim them to be and then never really get to the actual issue.

Do you honestly believe that I "celebrate white supremacists" whether they are being monitored by the government or not?? If not, then why throw that bullshit out there?

My statement again was to separate the white supremacy thing from the argument is that the stockpiling of guns is likely not grounds for being arrested. Unless of course the guns are illegal in some nature. If they aren't illegal then any person has a right to own as many guns as they want - just like they can own as many cars, houses, bottles of wine, boxes of cereal or anything else? Why, because our Constitution grants us the right to own and bear arms - here in the United States of America.

Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post

Boy you really are reaching here! I put those things in there because I believe that you feel our 2nd Amendment is a pesky thing that you would just as soon think we down here in America should not have. Quit looking for every reason to blame someone of something. Honestly, I wasn’t equating anything related to some arrest in the UK to anything here, because I didn’t read whatever article you posted from the UK (and still haven't).

I was merely stating that in the US the 2nd Amendment protects our rights to own and bear arms (or not) in whatever manner we choose. Those rights extend to everyone regardless of race, creed, religion, political affiliation or whatever. If you're a citizen here, your right is protected. I celebrate that!!
                              It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                              Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                                Sensitive?? NO - just tired of your backhanded disparagement of myself and essentially anyone else that you claim to have a higher moral compass than. Couple days ago, you said you never called anyone racist. Yep - you never really come out and say it clearly and concisely, but you seem to frequently frame the person you are in discussion with as holding some position that makes them whatever label you are aiming for (racist, bigot, misogynist,homophobe, and so on....) - its really a great strategy. The other person feels they have to address the smear and prove that they aren't whatever bad thing you claim them to be and then never really get to the actual issue.

Do you honestly believe that I "celebrate white supremacists" whether they are being monitored by the government or not?? If not, then why throw that bullshit out there?

My statement again was to separate the white supremacy thing from the argument is that the stockpiling of guns is likely not grounds for being arrested. Unless of course the guns are illegal in some nature. If they aren't illegal then any person has a right to own as many guns as they want - just like they can own as many cars, houses, bottles of wine, boxes of cereal or anything else? Why, because our Constitution grants us the right to own and bear arms - here in the United States of America.

Boy you really are reaching here! I put those things in there because I believe that you feel our 2nd Amendment is a pesky thing that you would just as soon think we down here in America should not have. Quit looking for every reason to blame someone of something. Honestly, I wasn’t equating anything related to some arrest in the UK to anything here, because I didn’t read whatever article you posted from the UK (and still haven't).

I was merely stating that in the US the 2nd Amendment protects our rights to own and bear arms (or not) in whatever manner we choose. Those rights extend to everyone regardless of race, creed, religion, political affiliation or whatever. If you're a citizen here, your right is protected. I celebrate that!!
                                First the stuff about me calling others racist is played out. You failed in your search to find me labelling posters racist, despite your assertion, and later changing the goal posts to "well... you IMPLY folks are racist, and that's maybe even worse"... The closest you found was me apologizing for saying "Republicans have issues with racism", when I more specifically meant "the Republican party as a whole has major issues with racism"... so that's your big A-HA proof that I'm so terrible? An apology, where you still cant find me singling anybody out? In a thread where right wingers insisted I was wrong about Roseanne's racism and I was later proven right? That's your proof? Give it up!

If a white supremacist group (or gang as Gregg notes) were to stockpile guns with the intent of committing domestic terrorism, should they have their guns restricted? Not simply stockpiling, but if there's proven evil intent, does that not qualify a group for arrest, with the gun acquisition not being the crime itself, but the proof of intent to inflict terror? Serious question, as I believe that's closer to the case with my UK example.

Comment

Working...
                                X