#___ingwhileblack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Apprehending gun-wielding suspects...fuckin A.

https://wgntv.com/2018/11/11/multipl...olice-say/amp/

Oh no. Everyone loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregg View Post
      Oh no. Everyone loses.
      That remains to be seen...cop could easily walk.
      If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
      - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

• Nope, nothing to see here claims American racism deniers.
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Comment

Apprehending gun-wielding suspects...fuckin A.

https://wgntv.com/2018/11/11/multipl...olice-say/amp/
          Horrific and tragic.

Comment

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...n-group-photo/

Nope, nothing to see here claims American racism deniers.
            I will personally slap the shit out of any of my children who get photographed making the Nazi salute while I'd have no problem if they get photographed giving someone the finger
            "You know what's wrong with America? If I lovingly tongue a woman's nipple in a movie, it gets an "NC-17" rating, if I chop it off with a machete, it's an "R". That's what's wrong with America, man...."--Dennis Hopper

"One should judge a man mainly from his depravities. Virtues can be faked. Depravities are real." -- Klaus Kinski

Comment

https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovemen...n-group-photo/

Nope, nothing to see here claims American racism deniers.
              The one in the back row upper left is the dangerous one.

This is disgusting.

Then again they are exercising their right to free speech whether I like it or not. And all we can apparently do about it is shame them.

Comment

This is disgusting.

Then again they are exercising their right to free speech whether I like it or not. And all we can apparently do about it is shame them.
                I doubt college admissions boards will be very understanding.
                - Terence McKenna

Comment

This is disgusting.

I saw an interesting article this morning about a couple in the UK. They had a history of white nationalist organizing, and also gave their son the middle name 'Hitler'. They caused uproar recently by posing in KKK white robes and nazi garb with guns while holding baby Hitler...

Anyway, in the UK, they monitor these people and when they organize, they get taken down. It's so insane that the US stopped monitoring white nationalists, making it much harder to stop them from successfully organizing and pushing terror.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8629846.html
                  Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

• Originally posted by Teenwolf View Post
                    I saw an interesting article this morning about a couple in the UK. They had a history of white nationalist organizing, and also gave their son the middle name 'Hitler'. They caused uproar recently by posing in KKK white robes and nazi garb with guns while holding baby Hitler...

Anyway, in the UK, they monitor these people and when they organize, they get taken down. It's so insane that the US stopped monitoring white nationalists, making it much harder to stop them from successfully organizing and pushing terror.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8629846.html
                    I remember a few years ago a Bakery refused to make a birthday cake as the child's name was hitler. I think we even had a discussion on it in here, but I do not remember the outcome.

Comment

I remember a few years ago a Bakery refused to make a birthday cake as the child's name was hitler. I think we even had a discussion on it in here, but I do not remember the outcome.
                      What are you implying? Did you read the article?

I think the important thing in this case was that the government was able to monitor the hate group members through counter-terrorism initiatives, and when the organizers of this hate group started stockpiling weapons, that's when the government stepped in to arrest them before it lead to bloodshed.

None of those things would happen in the US. In Canada, I suspect it's much the same as the US in the way the white supremacists would be allowed to organize and assemble, but similar to the UK, I would hope weapons stockpiling would be enough to provoke arrests. Unsure of that, but UK is much safer than either US or Canada for their stricter gun restrictions.
                      Larry David was once being heckled, long before any success. Heckler says "I'm taking my dog over to fuck your mother, weekly." Larry responds "I hate to tell you this, but your dog isn't liking it."

Comment

What do you think I am implying?

I thought I was agreeing that there are plenty of nut jobs out there that are dangerous. Who names their kid hitler. Apparently more than one!

Comment

What do you think I am implying?

I thought I was agreeing that there are plenty of nut jobs out there that are dangerous. Who names their kid hitler. Apparently more than one!
                          Ah, I wasn't sure if you were being literal or not. My paranoia, my bad!

I misquoted, they named him Adolf as a middle name, which wouldn't be a 100% giveaway... but the pictures in KKK robes were the final tip off.

Comment

I think the important thing in this case was that the government was able to monitor the hate group members through counter-terrorism initiatives, and when the organizers of this hate group started stockpiling weapons, that's when the government stepped in to arrest them before it lead to bloodshed.

None of those things would happen in the US. In Canada, I suspect it's much the same as the US in the way the white supremacists would be allowed to organize and assemble, but similar to the UK, I would hope weapons stockpiling would be enough to provoke arrests. Unsure of that, but UK is much safer than either US or Canada for their stricter gun restrictions.
                            Separating the white supremacy from this topic, at least here in the US stockpiling of weapons should not be grounds for arrest. Other countries obviously have different laws, but here in 'Murica we can purchase and hold as many guns as we like. Oh that pesky 2nd Amendment.
                            It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must stop it.
                            Bill Clinton 1995, State of the Union Address

"When they go low - we go High" great motto - too bad it was a sack of bullshit. DNC election mantra

Comment

This actually goes back to Dec of 2008. In a follow up dated Jan 2009 the children were removed from their parents.

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Arian Nation 1, and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie, 8 months, were taken from the family home, police confirmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by baldgriff View Post
                                Separating the white supremacy from this topic, at least here in the US stockpiling of weapons should not be grounds for arrest. Other countries obviously have different laws, but here in 'Murica we can purchase and hold as many guns as we like. Oh that pesky 2nd Amendment.
                                You celebrate white supremacists not being monitored by the government and allowed to stockpile weapons. Whatever dude.

"Well-regulated" is written into your 2nd amendment. You dont want to publicly debate guns again, you embarrass yourself time and again on the issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X